1 - 4421 Jack
1 - 4321 Trapper
2 - 4434 Stockman

New%20Frontier%20Powderhorns_zpskk5exmyb.jpg

Another view of the 44's.

Frontier%20powderhorn%2044s%202_zpsw7y2kxb8.jpg

The Jack :D

Frontier%20Powderhorn%20Jack_zpsc9oup3j6.jpg

These new ones join my other two Powder Horns.

FrontierTrappers_zps90efaf02.jpg

I want to thank edbeau for introducing these Frontiers to me and helping increase my knowledge base. :thumbup:

Were those 44 knives made by Schrade?
They look like Buck 301 main blades made by Camillus.

They might have some Camillus DNA, judging by the swedge on the clip blade. The shorter matchstrike on these is rather unique to the Frontiers. The shape of the frame looks very much like the same serpentine shape of a Schrade 881 stockman though. The Frontiers are more closely aligned with the Imperials, so it's pretty much all in the family anyway. A lot of work and parts were shared by these companies as well as Ulster and the Craftsman lines.

Good grief I need a new camera.....

Another 4421 Jack Powder Horn Stag
1- 4431 Stockman Powder Horn Stag
1- 4135 Stockman Wood - SS
1- 4432 Stockman Ol' Ivory

New%20Frontiers%202_zpsd7qtwwbs.jpg

Ivory%20Frontier%2044_zpsxk1w8udj.jpg

Got this one back in March.

4433 Stockman Yellow
Yellow%20Imperial%20stockman_zpsknizelir.jpg

Last edited:
Real nice collection! I see that burnt orange sak weaseled into the picture. I know some people like that. :D

Thanks! :)

LOL, yeah I carried them together one day....in case I needed to "saw" something! ;)

Today I received the last knife I needed to complete the complete set of Frontier Diamondbrite series. And it is a big one!

Working on cleaning it up to make it more presentable. Looks well used right now.

I am back with the four I showed and another I got about a month ago. Top to bottom P-V, 4033, 41P4, 4231 and 4431.

I gotta quit looking at these Powder Horns. I already have too many unfinished collections as it is. NICE KNIVES GUYS!!
(maybe just one of those 4231s)

Frontier Powder Horn 44PL Muskrat...not perfect but fills a hole in my collection. :thumbup:
Frontier%20Powder%20Horn%20Muskrat_zpsgvr3asn5.jpg

Back