Next Sale Date!

I am dedicating a thread that I will stick in a few days that will keep you guy's up to date on the next sales thread. Once I have a hard date (I am going to try and stick with Thursdays but not always) I will post up here followed by the time a few days before the sales thread. My plan is to eventually evolve into a regular predictable pattern until then I think this will help keep you guy's informed.

Next sale Thursday 7/6/17 !!! Time to be announced

Last edited:
Next Sale 7/27/17

Okay, so I have been tied up most of the week getting utilities turned on and driving around picking up supplies and tools for the new location.
I have gotten some knives father along, but not in time for a sale this Thursday, my daughter turns 16 tomorrow :eek::D, so I will be getting ready for that today and tomorrow.

I have some work in progress photos to post up by the end of this week, and I will continue to work on having something ready for you guy's on the Thursday the 27th of July

I appreciate everyone's patience during this time of transition.

Translations ...

Okay, so I have been tied up most of the week getting utilities turned on and driving around picking up supplies and tools for the new location.
= "I love shopping for new toys!"

I have gotten some knives father along, but not in time for a sale this Thursday, my daughter turns 16 tomorrow :eek::D, so I will be getting ready for that today and tomorrow.
= "We're throwing her a Sweet 16 and I'll be cleaning my firearms during the party to drop some subtle hints for the boys."

I have some work in progress photos to post up by the end of this week, and I will continue to work on having something ready for you guy's on the Thursday the 27th of July
= "I do have pictures but have absolutely NO idea where that laptop is buried with this move."

I appreciate everyone's patience during this time of transition.
= "Thanks for your patience."

Translations ...

= "I love shopping for new toys!"

= "We're throwing her a Sweet 16 and I'll be cleaning my firearms during the party to drop some subtle hints for the boys."

= "I do have pictures but have absolutely NO idea where that laptop is buried with this move."

= "Thanks for your patience."

LMAO, have you been spying one me? :D;)

I need a few more days past Thursday to complete these knives Ladies and Gents. I have been pulled away from Making Knives numerous times. The new location needed the A/C unit replaced. And I had a large shipment of tools come in on Monday, and the kids are getting ready to go back to school next week. I will also be out of town next week, I will be attending my sister's wedding in Colorado, so I am also preparing for that.

I have managed to progress on the knives over the last few days, the heat here the last few weeks has been down right brutal and work is completed in short bursts. I will have a handful of knives ready for sale this weekend, I apologize for the delay and again appreciate you patience.

Last edited:
Have fun in Colorado! Where is the wedding?

Looking forward to seeing the batch.

If you get a chance try & take a drive up to The Garden of the Gods.......I venture you're going to like Colorado !

Thanks for the tip!
I will look it up, I am not sure how much free time I will have to wander but I am hoping for at least one good day of sight seeing!

Awesome, please proxy a "Chile Verde Dinner" and a huge ass margarita for me!! My all time favorite meal ever. http://theloopatmanitou.com/ Food and Drink Pics

And while you're walking down town Manitou, stop and get a drink out of the soda springs water fountains. Just kinda interesting. :)

I will add that to my list of potential spots to check out Jerry, and if I do you will be sure I will have pictures to prove it! Sounds very delicious!!
Thank you for the recommendations!

I will have a handful of knives completed tomorrow evening with a few pictures as a teaser, next sale is this Monday July 31st 3pm EST sharp!

Quick update I looking at a next week sale date, pictures and updates soon!1 I will pick a tentative sale date later this week, looks like we will have some Nomads, a few Tusks and maybe another model or two.

Looks like I am still about a week or so out until the next sale date, I have 66 blades in the works, everything 3/32 and thicker will be tapered this weekend and I hope to have a handful heat treated and ready for handles by the end of the weekend. I appreciate everyones patience and I will have some knives ready for you guys soon!

Looks like I am still about a week or so out until the next sale date, I have 66 blades in the works, everything 3/32 and thicker will be tapered this weekend and I hope to have a handful heat treated and ready for handles by the end of the weekend. I appreciate everyones patience and I will have some knives ready for you guys soon!

This would be the only time I'm hoping the sale date is delayed .. At least until we get internet back.

So when will you be working on tapering the 1/32" and 1/64" ? ;)

Looking forward to seeing the knives Chris! I've been watching the progress on IG! :thumbsup:

Jerry, hope things get back up and running for you soon. What a mess down there.

Back