• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Northwoods Hawthorne For Sale

Bretnuh

Gold Member
Both SOLD. Other Knives are on the radar, so I am moving these along. For Sale are 2 New Northwoods Hawthorne's. One in Denim Micarta, and the Other in Green Micarta. Both are new, and have not been carried, sharpened, etc. Each of them are from the most recent run. The denim was purchased on the first drop, and the green on the second. Factory edge, and finish. Centering is great on both, and each have solid lockup with no play. Neither are perfectly flush at half stop.

Included: Knife, Original Baggie, Coin, and Slip

PRICE: Both SOLD This includes Shipping and Pay Pal Fees.

TERMS

Lower 48 Sales only please. Payment will be through Paypal; Goods and Services. Prompt payment is expected after I have made contact with you. PLEASE don't make me work to get ahold of you. If you are only a registered user, you will need to leave your email in the post or as a visitor message on my page so that I can contact you. I have the right to refuse sale to individuals if I feel It is in my best interest. I will be reluctant to sell to anyone with little history and/or little to no feedback on the forums.

Shipping: I will ship via USPS Priority to mail boxes only. I will ship the knife out as soon as I can. Tracking number will be provided through Paypal and I will send it to you personally to verify you have it. I always follow through with my sales, and will contact you after the knife has been delivered to make sure all is well.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask by PM only. Please keep the thread clear of questions. Submit a "PM Sent" or similar comment in the thread if you have any questions.

NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE
FullSizeRender_1-min.jpg FullSizeRender-min.jpg IMG_6707-min.JPG IMG_6708-min.JPG IMG_6709-min.JPG IMG_6710-min.JPG IMG_6712-min.JPG IMG_6714-min.JPG IMG_6715-min.JPG

Last edited:
Back