• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphatiger

Gold Member
I hate to sell these but they are my backup pair and I'm in need of the cash.
Tried on once. Never worn. Only thing I did was remove the Polarized sticker. No scratches.

SOLD
Paypal. CONUS. No Trades.

SI Fuel Cell Ultrablend™ is a limited-edition line of eyewear with a hand-crafted authentic concealment pattern. The frames are individually airbrushed using two different patterns of netting, and three different colors of Cerakote Generation II Firearm Coating. The glasses also incorporate Oakley’s patented High Definition Optics® (HDO) lenses. And always, the SI Fuel Cell Ultrablend meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact protection standards.

Lens Features:
  • Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
  • UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
  • Optical precision and performance that meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
  • Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance

Oakley-Fuel-Cell-Cerakote-1.jpg Oakley-Fuel-Cell-Cerakote-2.jpg Oakley-Fuel-Cell-Cerakote-3.jpg Oakley-Fuel-Cell-Cerakote-4.jpg Oakley-Fuel-Cell-Cerakote-5.jpg Oakley-Fuel-Cell-Cerakote-6.jpg

Last edited:
These are ready to ship USPS Priority with Tracking! Let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back