Off topic - what's up in your world today?

Been sick for the last week. More snow is coming tomorrow. I guess the upside is that we'll finally go above freezing later this week. First time in over a month. That is all.

Been sick for the last week. More snow is coming tomorrow. I guess the upside is that we'll finally go above freezing later this week. First time in over a month. That is all.

Blech! I don't miss that kind of weather one bit. In fact that's not even really "weather"... more of an endurance contest/slow torture. :thumbdn:

Meanwhile, I prescribe lots of rest, fluids, hot soup and looking at/reading about cool knives. :)

Blech! I don't miss that kind of weather one bit. In fact that's not even really "weather"... more of an endurance contest/slow torture. :thumbdn:

Meanwhile, I prescribe lots of rest, fluids, hot soup and looking at/reading about cool knives. :)

I agree, James. It's been a brutal winter. Just read that it's been 37 days with below average temps and we are now expecting another cold weather alert for the evening. At least the dogs are enjoying this weather.

Going to crawl back into bed. Hope you guys are doing better.

Back