OFFICAL PATCH GROUP BUY

How many patches do you want to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok people we have picked a design and color.

Here is what it will look like. Size right now looks like its going to be a 4"x1.5" ***Size is subject to change!*** They will come with velcro.
BH9i.png

Now I need to get an idea of how many to order. We really don't need a minimum, but the more we order the cheaper it will be.

I'm putting a poll up because I don't want to have to scroll through a ton of pages and count.

Please understand I will be paying for all of them out of pocket. I will only start to charge you when I have them all in hand. So please only vote if you truly intend on buying that amount.

We do not have a set price yet. From the estimates I've seen these should be around $3-$5 each. I will have a set price from the company after I get them the total number we will be ordering. After I get you guys the set price from the company, if its too much you can back out with no hard feelings just send me a PM.

If for some reason you want to order more than 10, post down below how many you want.

I'm in for 4. Be better if we knew for sure what the final cost would be. If $3, I'd buy more than 4. Also, make sure to include shipping, when finalized.

You can put me down for at least 5. More if the cost is reasonable. Nice to have extras...

The quantity we order just changes the price too much for me to give a better estimate. If we can get to about 100 total the price will be about $3.

I'm in for 8. I am old school so, is a Postal Money Order good ? If so, I need a name and an address to send it to. Thanks.

Paypal would be easier, but, if a money order is in order, no problemo.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment. However, I understand not everyone uses PayPal so I am fine with a USPS money order as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back