OFFICAL PATCH GROUP BUY

How many patches do you want to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but that is really disappointing, I wish that would have been stated from the beginning. I would have applied for a number a while ago but the duration for approval is ridiculous. I got it, we all have other things to do. Just my 2 cents.

Also, I would like to add my old computer and or tablet made it impossible to pull my started threads. Yeah, now I'm just making excuses but just saying...

Last edited:
I'm sorry but that is really disappointing, I wish that would have been stated from the beginning. I would have applied for a number a while ago but the duration for approval is ridiculous. I got it, we all have other things to do. Just my 2 cents.

Also, I would like to add my old computer and or tablet made it impossible to pull my started threads. Yeah, now I'm just making excuses but just saying...

If you have met the requirements then you should apply for your number.

If you put in the request then I will count you in on this.

I wish I had read the entire thread before posting yesterday. What a bonehead comment at that point in the thread. Sorry guys. I'm totally good with the decision on this, I see both sides. Rules are rules for a reason (usually o_O). I'll get my BH # someday I'm sure.

I too have a crazy schedule and sometimes go days or weeks not logging in to the forum, let alone getting out and enjoying my knives. It's all good...doesn't make me less of a Becker fan. I do admit tho after the short 5 years I've been buying Beckers (I have 17 now), it would've been nice to have a patch or sticker. My Jeep begs for a Becker sticker lol. :D

Darn! Just missed getting in on this...

Guess that's what I get for being absent for too long, eh? Ah well. If any of y'all have one or two to spare when they get in, hit me up (visitor message on my profile), I'd totally be interested.

Was curious if the place you're ordering from told you what the final size would be?

Right now its still the 4.5''x1.5'' However, they are going to send me a photo of a sample before they make the whole order, to make sure it looks good.
Good deal. I was hoping it wouldn't be disproportionate.

haha probably won't have that for a week or two.
felix.gif

So, what did the final price per unit turn out to be? Was it $3?

I believe it was $1.94 per patch +shipping. It was posted earlier in the thread but I'm at work and don't wanna go through the whole thread to find it...

If it's not to late I would like 4 instead of 3 if poss . I did change my vote . Thanks knifejunkie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back