Official 110 Auto!

Any updates on these? Anyone seen one in the wild or have one yet?

Thanks in advance.

Watch the bay today. You may find one.

I would say most are genuine for sure. Fakes are pretty easy to spot. The 110 auto is being sold by a Buck employee. So I would say that's as original as it gets.:thumbup:

Joe hauser works very hard keeping clones and counterfeits off the bay. It would be a shame for his hard work not mean anything by distrusting everything on there.

Copper and clad, sk blades etc, all sell on ebay. And support this site.

Last edited:
Yeah, I found one online this evening. Asking $349.95 for a knife with a MSRP of $200 and a MAP of $139.95. That is a hefty premium to get one early. For a $200 savings I can wait. Auto's are a prohibited item on certain auction sites but no one seems to follow the rules.

Last edited:
Yeah, I found one online this evening. Asking $349.95 for a knife with a MSRP of $200 and a MAP of $139.95. That is a hefty premium to get one early. For a $200 savings I can wait. Auto's are a prohibited item on certain auction sites but no one seems to follow the rules.

That's the one

I would say most are genuine for sure. Fakes are pretty easy to spot. The 110 auto is being sold by a Buck employee. So I would say that's as original as it gets.:thumbup:

Joe hauser works very hard keeping clones and counterfeits off the bay. It would be a shame for his hard work not mean anything by distrusting everything on there.

Copper and clad, sk blades etc, all sell on ebay. And support this site.

My sincere apologies to Mr. Houser, Copper and Clad, SK Blades and the other honest sellers on the bay.
Due to changes in eBay's policies back in the 2000 to 2005 era, I stopped buying (mostly bicycle components and fishing gear) and selling (had a store that offered cigar humidors and payphones) there.
I have not been back since.

Last edited:
I'm much more than interested now that Colorado's Governor signed the legislation to legalize autos, switchblades and gravity knives. Preston

I can't find the one on the bay so maybe it sold, got taken down, or my bay skills are weak. In any case, I'll also wait till they are more reasonably priced. Also, I want to look at the one I buy before hand. The last auto I got from Buck I had to take the 2nd one I looked at since the first didn't fire right. For something like this I want to see it and am fine paying a small premium while supporting my local shop to do so.

Found this thread googling for reviews on what other buyers have to say about the knife. I have one in-hand(received this morning). Ordered from Blade HQ, at the $139 price mentioned above. The "button" in the poor picture that's made the rounds is the whole button, not the little bump. Internally the nub that engages the notch in the blade is steel, not brass like most of the conversions. My favorite part-the scale is actually riveted to the handle at the pivot end so no worry about it pulling away from the handle like all three conversions I have had. Also, the spring looks to be an internal coil spring around the pivot, not a full length leaf spring under the blade. Very minor blade play that disappears when locked open and the sheath has an internal stiffener to avoid accidentally pushing the button through the leather. They sold out within 5 minutes of me submitting the order, and it was the second time they've showed up on-hand.

Back