Official Hog Nose War Sword Pic Thread

I believe that shipping order has to do with handle material / color and coating choice. I'm in the US but still have not received a shipping notice for black canvas and black coating.

Ahhh makes sense, I ordered black canvas with black coating aswell! Good choice!

Anyone know who is planning on offering sheaths? ..."dreaming"... a sheath with a back strap, yes I'll take one please!

I am working on my own back sheath and might offer up some custom designs.

Last edited:
I paid on April 27th, and still waiting. Curious on if they ship em in any specific order or if anyone outside the U.S has seen a shipping notice yet?

Mine should be delivered to me in BC today. Sage with black canvas.

Holy Hogs guys, those looks amazing! They look to have extra weight at the tip--that should send those bad boys flying though all kinds of things. Action photos or vids, anyone? Great scores guys :thumbsup:

BIG BOY SANDWICH joke (worst ever)... wtf says to the Moab, who is the new bottom bun.. Moab says IDK but I can't wait to "meat" him! ...

IMG_1682.JPG

Yeah, yeah, bad joke.. I know. Never thought I would say it, but WTF almost looks cute:D

Wow. Definitely need to add one to the collection. Thank you so much for the pics!! You guys are awesome

This batch of moss green has a different tint to it. :cool:
The maroon canvas is almost plum/purple and I like it! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• BB13 HognoseWS.jpg
    BB13 HognoseWS.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 16
tumblr_orkjjzofiE1siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_orkjjzofiE1siuc9oo3_1280.jpg

Back