Official Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's see em!

This is a Carbon Fiber/Blue G10 Scale prototype for ZT300/301 Series. What do you guys think?

300-series-CF-Blue3.jpg

300-series-CF-Blue2.jpg

300-series-CF-Blue.jpg

Love it! Where do I sign up?

Is that katakana?

And where do you get "Kona Red?"

It's Hiragana. And I got it at a place called "Fresh Market" which is one of those high end grocery stores.
I usually go there once a month to buy and try out the weird stuff they have.

It's Hiragana. And I got it at a place called "Fresh Market" which is one of those high end grocery stores.
I usually go there once a month to buy and try out the weird stuff they have.

Thanks, will have to try some of that. I have a dog named Kona. Best dog I've ever had. Poor guy isn't long for this world, though. Has bone cancer.

Is Hiragana Japanese? Just curious. Had some friends visiting from Japan last week, and was showing us katakana. Also mentioned several other ... Forms? I don't recall hiragana, though.

Sorry for digression, all.

Thanks, will have to try some of that. I have a dog named Kona. Best dog I've ever had. Poor guy isn't long for this world, though. Has bone cancer.

Is Hiragana Japanese? Just curious. Had some friends visiting from Japan last week, and was showing us katakana. Also mentioned several other ... Forms? I don't recall hiragana, though.

Sorry for digression, all.
Yeah, It's Japanese. He keeps spamming the Order of KAI Chat Thread with it. He thinks he's learning the language :p.

Back