Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

PICT0006_zpssp3jzr9n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's an old pic, but man I like the old ones!
Though the new ones are only getting better and better!

Glad you got that group shot posted Psybull, beautiful blades and it's obvious you've been after them a long time. :thumbup:

I became a member of BF just for the Survive! forum back in December. Well over 100 posts here and at least 4 threads started along the way.
Pictures 870 and 871 on the permanent picture thread show some of mine but not very computer savvy so the link requirement is a bit above my pay grade.
Figured today was the day and this was a good way of showing support for S/K! culture, Guy and Ellie.
If it's ok #77 would be my choice, it's a Ruger thing-

You're like the S! historian :)

That is a really special collection you have. Welcome #77!

Thanks for letting me in and having the #77 as well.
Between the BF and FB groups I have met a lot of good folks who all are into their gso knives, it has been a good time.

Texas_Toothpick, after you send me that coated edc4 in 3v first-LOL.
All the knives in that picture have been off to the shop for a little of Guy's tlc for a while now, and I have gone through major withdrawal not having them around.
The day they come back it will be like getting them for the 1st time all over again, and other then prying them from my cold dead fingers they willing never leave me again.
I have been very lucky on the early ones other than the proto 6 which I have never seen in person yet but have owned 2 of the proto 4s and 5s, kept one of each and sold the other pair to a FB forum member who is really into those designs as well. So until our 3.5 and 7/7s [and my 12] arrive someday, I have picked up a few Monday sale knives to keep me company.
Welcome FLsurfer!

Back