Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

Im from Cape Canaveral. I picked 28 because it was next lowest number and 69 was taken.
Hats, you dont need no stinking hats. Whoo hoo Im part of the club!

Ive spent about 20 mins looking for a place to add a signature. I cant seem to find the place to add a sig line?

Last edited:
Im from Cape Canaveral. I picked 28 because it was next lowest number and 69 was taken.

Ive spent about 20 mins looking for a place to add a signature. I cant seem to find the place to add a sig line?

You have to be a paid user to add sigline

You have to be a paid user to add sigline

You could proudly display your number in the spot where you type your location.

bb4657243ef577bdadeba68485d53d24.jpg

Created thread http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1389941-Morel-hunting

118 posts in the subforum, value debatable😉

I'd like #42 if possible.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Loved the spoon thread!!! Glad you're joining the ranks!!!

Silver - How many do we have now??

I vote you get in for the fish pictures alone, lol! Glad to have you here grog.

Thanks man! I'm taking the nephews out again this weekend but I've already told them no BS this time. I suppose 11 and 9 year olds must cry from time to time, but I'm not really the best person to deal with that. 'There there, you can always punch that mofrackey in the throat later' does't seem to enthuse my sister too much. Unfortunately she's the one who's had to teach 4 boys how to be men, and that is rough. A soon to be ex-brother-in-law and up and coming lawyer makes things problematic. F'ing lawyers.

38d2869f40a457e113ee22d91e076c8c.jpg

Here's my blade... There are many like it, but this one is mine... Looks like I got 35 posts so far.. but I'm not sure how to link to my thread "hello & Survive! knife mods". I'd like #41 if still available, and I pass inspection

Awaiting judgement [emoji41]

You're welcome bud!
The Honorable Judge Silver Needle will probably be on here soon to read your verdict once he's done watching a marathon of The Golden Girls.
Don't ask.
He has a weird "thing" for Blanche Devereaux.

Back