Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

jjweb! What an awesome pic! #30, it is, as long as you liked those two numbers equally.

Welcome! Glad you're here!

#30 or #75 please
RW3COLu.jpg
What a lovely pic man, very cool! Welcome!

Hey I think I fit the criteria now ! I would be honored to receive a number if possible thanks for your consideration

Hey I think I fit the criteria now ! I would be honored to receive a number if possible thanks for your consideration

Absolutely! I have you down as #34 unless you wanted something different. Be proud!

Now all we need to do is get you going with a file sharing app so you can show off all those wonderful pics :D

Absolutely! I have you down as #34 unless you wanted something different. Be proud!

Now all we need to do is get you going with a file sharing app so you can show off all those wonderful pics :D
Just use Tapatalk if you're taking pics from your phone, imgur if not. Welcome aboard!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm very proud to be apart of this thanks alot 34 works for me ( Bo Jackson ) I will figure out this whole picture thing if it's the last thing I ever do!!

Welcome, sfrigon1, and thank you for the continual positive input and contributions!

Back