Oh where oh where could Snody be?

Anyone know where Mike has been lately? I always hit this forum every day, I look forward to Mikes post. Haven't seen him around lately, which probably means one thing. He is most likely working hard !!! I know he has something up his pimp sleeve!

I've noticed that this forum is crying out for Snody...

I was in need of a Snody fix aswell and went to the usaul suspect forum:
Home of Snodyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Hope this helps everybody who wants SNODY knives

Wkr,
Tim
:D

Last edited:
Tim, if I was you I'd edit your post before somebody else does it for you. It violates rules of both forums.

Wow, just wow. You presume to talk a lot of crap about things you know absolutely nothing about. If you think this site is filling my wallet, you would be sadly mistaken. Besides, you don't make any sense. How is the WORLD WIDE WEB free for everyone, when I pay thousands of dollars a month in hosting costs? Unless you are leeching off someone else's wifi (that they pay for too), I'll bet that you have to pay for internet access as well. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch... even if you think it's free, you are paying somehow.

In addition, that you have to talk crap about BladeForums in order to talk up USN is a sad commentary on your motivations. We don't like cross-forum trash talking because it serves zero useful purpose. All it does is foster a terrible mentality and get people's undies in a bunch. We don't care about USN, they don't care about us, and day to day nobody need mention anywhere or anyone else, because there's no point. We don't have to talk down similar sites to make ourselves look better, and you shouldn't do so either.

I don't twist your arm for membership dues, nor do I twist manufacturers arms for product donations or anything else. As for searching, well, sorry if you can't understand that I limited it to people who help keep this place open. If you'd read the service & support forums (not to mention the SPHINX SEARCH announcement at the top of every forum & subforum), you'd see that we've actually reopened that up to everyone. You see, when you've got a small site with barely any traffic, you don't have the same concerns as a site that is doing a lot more. So, when you've got a site like BladeForums.com, the resources needed (hell required) to keep everything running are, literally, several orders of magnitude more than sites with 1/10th the traffic. I'm not tooting our horn, those are just the facts of life.

So, if you don't like it here, please accept my cordial invitation to get the hell out. If you do want to remain here, I'd suggest an attitude adjustment because you are acting like a child.

Help and discuss all you want. Take trash talk elsewhere. If you need to promote another site, show some common sense.

Thanks for taking care of this Spark.....sorry I wasn't quicker to save you the trouble. Please keep up the good work, we really appreciate the latest upgrades here. :D

Thanks for taking care of this Spark.....sorry I wasn't quicker to save you the trouble. Please keep up the good work, we really appreciate the latest upgrades here. :D

Five Stars....

Back