OHIO KNIFE KNUTS ROLL CALL ....

Groveport, on the southeast edge of Columbus city limits.

------------------
Dave
------------------------
If a tree falls in the forest, and there is nobody there to hear it, then don't worry about it.

Cincinnati!!
Where they put chocolate in the chili!
cool.gif

------------------
Paul Davidson

Them:"What's that clipped to your pocket, a beeper?"
Me:"Uuh....yeah, something like that."

Hi, My name is Phil. I live in rural Wyandot county near Upper Sandusky, about 75 miles north of Columbus.

Im here!Somewhere off the beaten path along I75 between Dayton and Toledo,West of Lima.East of Ft Wayne Indiana.Farm land all around me
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Dublin! I've used that beeper story myself. People are starting to wonder why it never goes off. Maybe we need a pocket clip that beeps.

"To be fungus September obsidian daddy-o."-Bullwinkle the Moose ("Everybody can do something.")

Hey Mark-

Did you ever go to the knife store in Great Northern?

I think he's gone now, but it was pretty cool while it lasted. Although his prices made me want to cry. One time I mentioned to the owner he should take a look online at these forums. He just kinda stared off into space. I never saw anyone else in there other than like 19 year olds looking at the Bear MGC butterfly knives.

And there used to be a decent shop in Parmatown Mall, I think it was a Remington store. Now it's been reduced to a kiosk. Know of any other places that have any selection of knives? (Other than DIY, where you got your razor-knife)
biggrin.gif

Hey, Big Z- I'm not sure how far you are from Ft. Wayne, but there's a decent knife shop over that way. It's called Cutlery Works Unlimited in the Glenbrook Square Mall in Ft. Wayne. I stumbled across that place not too long ago when we were visiting friends over by Bryan, Ohio. Pretty cool shop, wish there was one around here!

clip

I'm here in Loveland, a stones throw from Cincinnati.
By the way, when is the next knife show in this area?

Bill

Hi all! Pro football hall of fame city here-Canton ohio. I haven't looked in this forum yet and just saw the post in the general forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Mark.

The best knife store in OH that I've found is out in Pataskala (25 miles East of Columbus called General Merchandise Sales Co.,13690 E Broad St.(Rt 16) Pataskala, OH 740-927-7073. Hundreds of knives from Chinese knockoffs to Cold Steel, Gerber, Ka-Bar, Benchmade. Nice people, good prices. Sort of an old fashioned Army surplus store with lots'o stuff.Picked up a Cold Steel Special Projects for $25.E-mail me for directions.

Hi, I'm from Canton, too.
TallPaul got me into the forums in the first place, We go way, way back.
Although, I'm not quite sure if he's willing to that.
biggrin.gif

=---------Ed

[This message has been edited by edrozen (edited 03-22-2000).]

Now if we could just get Mark at MJS down in Circleville to open up a storefront...
biggrin.gif

BTW, Mark- you can forget about the Berea Show, they shut that one down for good. I thought the Medina show would suffer the same fate, but I guess there was one last weekend.

Check out http://www.ohiogunshows.com for details.

clip

OK, fellow Ohio Knife Knut neck knife wearers...paracord or mil spec ball chain? And why? My WKC neckers are all on paracord. Won't break if pulled.

Back