OHIO KNIFE KNUTS ROLL CALL ....

Hi all. I'm from Michigan. What are some good knife shows near the MI border. We have an AWESOME knife only show up here on Jan. 26-28 in Novi, MI. You guys are so lucky to live in the state thats home to Busse Combat Knives.
biggrin.gif

Darrell, if you're still on this forum, maybe we should get together and talk about an Ohio Knife Knuts reunion in November at the knife show the Koval's are promoting in Cambridge. Possibly have a table there and recruit members for an Ohio club. I'm in Dublin, so we're not that far apart. We could meet at Hoggy's or Olivia's in New Albany. Whaddya think?

I plan to be visiting my sister and brother-in-law in the Columbus, Ohio, area from 8/10/01 through about 8/19/01. He and I will be at Mid-Ohio Raceway for the CART Weekend 8/10-8/12. I would very much like to meet with any Knife Knuts from the area who happen to be at the races or would like to get together for lunch or supper at another time. Sally and Jim have a farm off of Route 229 near Sparta, about halfway between Marengo and Mount Vernon. They are maybe 45 minutes north-northeast of Columbus by way of I-71.

Anyone interested, please post here or email me at hughf@yahoo.com
(Brought over from Community Forum)

Howdy, I'm in Newark. East of New Albany. If your ever in Newark you should check out Slone's knives. Cool little shop, lots and lots of knives. He can order just about anything you would want. Fair prices too. I'd be up for most any kind of get togeather. I find so few people that I know personally that have any kind of interest in knives. At least to the extent that I'm sure the forum users have.

Later and be safe.

Hey, Paradiggum, good to hear from ya, man! I \'d really like to get together and shoot the breeze, maybe do some show-n-tell and some ossible swapping, who knows. You have my email, so keep in touch. My plans are quite firm as to dates.

Hi guys from your newest member in Ohio... Lima to be exact, and probably the only lady thats posted on this thread so far. :)

And now I see why there are so few women around here... fortunately 10 weeks of class with Tom taught me to pretty much ignore him :D

I will be visiting my sister and brother-in-law in the Columbus, Ohio, area from 8/10/01 through about 8/18/01. He and I will be at Mid-Ohio Raceway for the CART Weekend 8/10-8/12. I would very much like to meet with any Knife Knuts from the area who happen to be at the races or would like to get together for lunch or supper at another time. Sally and Jim have a farm off of Route 229 near Sparta, about halfway between Marengo and Mount Vernon. They are maybe 45 minutes north-northeast of Columbus by way of I-71.

Anyone interested, please post here or email me at hughf@yahoo.com

BTTT/hf

Hello from Cow-lum-bus, capital of Ahia.

Live near Hilliards (yes Hilliards, the correct way..) Work in N'Albany (605 & Central College), Olivias is good food, as is Hoggy's, but the barbeque in downtown N'Albany beats Hoggy's.

Don't know for sure if I qualify as a Knife Knut or not. Started buyin Busse's, and I'm hooked. May not be everybody's choice, but hey, that is what makes this THE greatest country.

Had to change my user ID, forgot my login and password. Plus, I want to restart a new now that I have recovered from my illness.

Now living Elyria.

It feels good to be back again! :)

Platinum
AKA Mark

Back