OKT Fans & Instagram

Who is on it? Make sure you are following @ospreyknifeandtool

I know many " don't do social media" outside of forums, but Instagram has a budding knife community of craftsmen, manufacturers and enthusiasts. It's a light and fun way to interact with others who have a common interest plus it motivates you to think about and develop your photography skills.

There are a handful who gravitated here from the Fiddleback Forge subforum (and there is a dedicated Instagram thread there) but there are many who come to discover Chris and his excellent work on their own. Let's show Chris some support and show the knife community et all what great tools are being made available here. If you are up for it, create an account and start sharing some photos.

I will be happy to help if you need assistance getting set up.

Instagram: @feralgentleman
Mostly knives, nature and woods wandering

Who is on it? Make sure you are following @ospreyknifeandtool

I know many " don't do social media" outside of forums, but Instagram has a budding knife community of craftsmen, manufacturers and enthusiasts. It's a light and fun way to interact with others who have a common interest plus it motivates you to think about and develop your photography skills.

There are a handful who gravitated here from the Fiddleback Forge subforum (and there is a dedicated Instagram thread there) but there are many who come to discover Chris and his excellent work on their own. Let's show Chris some support and show the knife community et all what great tools are being made available here. If you are up for it, create an account and start sharing some photos.

I will be happy to help if you need assistance getting set up.

Instagram: @feralgentleman
Mostly knives, nature and woods wandering

And I can vouch that anyone who follows FeralGentleman on Instagram will encounter not just gorgeous knives but some first-rate wildlife and nature photography.

I'm 90% Instagram now-a-days and less than 10% here on BF. The user interface is so much more easier (to include their texting ability) and while I still come here to BF and browse the technical discussions or Classifieds, it's the visual experience of knives I'd rather see .. Knives and Cars, Motorcycles, etc all in one place and tailored to my personal preferences.

@jou_fuu

Thank you Danny, (Feralgentleman) for creating this thread, I too found you on Instagram and enjoy your posts, and created my own account a few years ago to established my brand before I had my own hosted knifemakers forum here on BladeForums.

I have and continue to enjoy posting pictures and interacting with individuals there!

I would like to echo what Feralgentleman said, Instagram is a neat little place to get a casual glimpse into the knifemaking world. Sometimes offering material not seen on Bladeforums.
You don't need to post pictures yourself to be active just create an account and follow the people you want to see. The other benefit is the messenger on IG there are a couple of members on BladeForums who have contacted me through here or just had a casual chat.

If you would like to post a picture of my work on Instagram tag me with #Ospreyknifeandtool
(You don't need to but I likely won't see it without the hashtag)

Thanks you everyone who posted up their Instagram address, I am already following most of you and have followed a few more because of this thread. I look forward to growing my IG page.

I think I'm caught up following anyone who posted here, send me a note on Instagram if I missed you.

And I can vouch that anyone who follows FeralGentleman on Instagram will encounter not just gorgeous knives but some first-rate wildlife and nature photography.

Thanks! Sometimes I snap a good one. Even when they suck, it is a fun way to look at things differently when trying to compose a pic. Let me know who you are on IG if I'm not already following

Knife_a_holic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you make a new account? I can swear I was following you and we've chatted on Instagram

I think I'm caught up following anyone who posted here, send me a note on Instagram if I missed you.

Thanks! Sometimes I snap a good one. Even when they suck, it is a fun way to look at things differently when trying to compose a pic. Let me know who you are on IG if I'm not already following

Did you make a new account? I can swear I was following you and we've chatted on Instagram

Yeah I shut it down for a while! Then came back had to start over :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey OKT friends. I'm starting up a bushcraft company and I'll hopefully be doing some basic classes going into next year. I'll also be featuring my OKT stuff! Just getting started with all of it, but I have a new instagram that will be showcasing some of this. If you are interested, I'd love your support!

@bigleafbushcraft

Hey OKT friends. I'm starting up a bushcraft company and I'll hopefully be doing some basic classes going into next year. I'll also be featuring my OKT stuff! Just getting started with all of it, but I have a new instagram that will be showcasing some of this. If you are interested, I'd love your support!

@bigleafbushcraft

Tag me in some pics that include pics of my leather work and I'll give you reposts. Good luck with your new adventures.

Back