On the Bench! ...and available!

The ones that are spoken for, the mid-sized clip points, what are those (looks like there are two on the table)? Beast Fighter? How is the AEB-L scrap knife going to be finished?

D,
Some of those have some fullers ground. Any chance for some pictures of those? How will you finish those? (if you say "two tone satin flats and acid etch bevel and fuller" I'm in trouble)

The ones that are spoken for, the mid-sized clip points, what are those (looks like there are two on the table)? Beast Fighter? How is the AEB-L scrap knife going to be finished?

Fighter/Bowie Style - World Traveler... I also have a smaller version called the Pocket Fighter. I may have one or two available, am not sure yet.

I need to get pics pf the scrap knife up... it was spoken for immediately. I finished it out in all satin with carbon fiber scales.

Sorry for the delay!

D,
Some of those have some fullers ground. Any chance for some pictures of those? How will you finish those? (if you say "two tone satin flats and acid etch bevel and fuller" I'm in trouble)

The two tantos have fullers... will be two tone for sure, I might keep the black heat color in the fullers as it is spot on instead of an etch... just depends how it finishes. They are .315" mega thick D2 steel. Satin finish...

I've been making that model for years now (usually near mirror finished D2)but those are the first with fullers. They match and are chisel ground left and right hand grinds. The lefty is spoken for and rh grind is available. I left them open for wrap or scales, there is a slot in the tang that was really tricky to mill in for a traditional tsuka maki knot and also 1/8" holes for pins.

The owner told "make it nice" so I looked for the best material I had. I think he will like it!

That's one thing i really like about making knives... trust! I have a reputation to uphold and when someone buys something sight unseen/unfinished I do not want to let them down! I like doing business this way... would rather put time into the knife and money into materials than spending all day getting photos of the build. ...mostly because I suck at getting good photos!

8 knives 95% done this week... about 60 hours into them so far! I have sheaths/sharpening next and they are 100%.

Back