One Off Tanto!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is a "One Off" tanto that I recently finished. I may or may not offer more of these in the future. This knife has outstanding edge geometry, and is an amazing cutter. It would make an excellent large carry knife, but would also work well in the kitchen.

The blade is made from 52100 steel hardened to 60 - 61 HRC for outstanding edge retention. I performed all heat treat and tempering operations using my computer controlled heat treating oven. The blade features a very satin finish and extremely crisp grinds. 52100 is a great steel that takes and extremely fine edge while having excellent edge retention.

The handle is constructed of mil-spec para-cord over a leather underlay. The cord is impregnated with epoxy to prevent unraveling or moisture retention. Very grippy!

The knife features a chisel hollow grind for a right hand user that was ground using a 12” contact wheel. The grinds are crisp and very well finished. Excellent yokote. The knife is extremely sharp, with excellent edge geometry!

- 60 - 61 HRC
- Just Under 1/8 Stock
- Two Tone Satin Finish
- Hollow Chisel Grind (Right Hand)
- 10.375" OAL, Actual Cutting Edge 5.125"
- Phenomenally Sharp
- Kydex Sheath Drilled for a Tek-Lok

Sold!

This price includes shipping (with insurance and tracking number) and all fees anywhere in the USA.

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two customers recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking! :D

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Last edited:
I'm headed to the post office tomorrow, and this one needs a new home!

$155 shipped!

Back