Open for Viewing

Pure eye candy and a excellent resource........I can tell its a labour of love and we all appreciate the effort put into your site.

Thanks ever so much!!!

Kap

Mr. Man!

I am impressed with your website. It is just what I have been looking for. Now I know the few OT knives I am missing.

Great Job:thumbup:

And just when you think your done... Come on back we can probably add a few more.
;)
Thanks

Kevin73 reported to me tonight that for the past year or so I have had the wrong picture of the 89OT up on the site.
I thank him for the good eyes. Ive taken another shot of the 89OT and uploaded it tonight. THe high res version came out real well.
THanks again
Larry

Something new to me.. I found this copy of what would have been an insert for a Schrade/Wosternholm knife package in 1980/81. Beautiful, putting the SMKW certificates to shame.
TTYL
Larry

schrade-wostenholms.jpg

Check out the new sections for original radio ads and videos!

Michael

Just opened the Craftsman section on the main page.
thanks Arnold amd Michael

Be advised that these are a menagerie of archived photos, basicly unsorted and with only working titles. Some are Schrades, some thought to be Imperials, and some known to be Camillus. I will be going through them with the help of others and attempting to group them and properly label them.

Michael

I dont think I told anyone but I have updated Scott's page (Nice stuff he has too!) and a while ago I posted copies of the almanac's I have.
http://www.collectors-of-schrades-r.us/Almanac/Almanacs.htm
They are in PDF format and might be easier to read if you save a copy and read them off your own system.
Sorry I havent been around much. Daughter getting married next month and work project coming due on Mothers day keeping me very busy
Enjoy the pages.
Oh Cuterscove has added a link to our site to their collection and are awaiting the Camillus additions.
TTYL
Larry

Another new posting.
Both Camillus and Schrade(Ulster) were awarded an E award for their contributions to the War effort. Here is the pamphlet from 1945 along with a few pictures.
Again its a PDF file. download yourself a copy.
Enjoy
E-Awards.pdf

Latest update.

I added about 10 years worth of early stuff to the Schrade-Walden section.

Also added 2 new articles to the history and stories section.

Still tons to come for Schrade and I have a new web section almost ready for Camillus.

TTYL
Larry

Ive added an El Lobo section to the collectors corner.
Scott has sent me some more pictures to add. He leaving it up to me to select the best pictures... Nah I love em all. You'll see em in a couple days.
www.collectors-of-schrades-r.us

Back