Operation Two Weeks Shipping Info

JTT, You did a GREAT job posting all of the info in post #1 - thank you! :thumbup:

Unfortunately the links do not work now that the Busse site has been updated. However, there is still a way to see the catalog of knife models recently available; it's called the WayBack Machine - here is a link: https://web.archive.org/web/20160811004827/http://www.bussecombat.com/knives/
Sometimes a photo might not load when a knife model is selected by clicking on it, but hitting F5 to refresh the screen seems to fix it. There are 4 pages to the catalog. Have fun everyone!

Seconded Grudge LE shipping notice.
Double Happiness for me next week! :D

Is there any way to add the specs to the first page ? or up-date the Busse info sticky ?
dimensions would be cool :)

Thank you again to the keeps of the list.

I went through and substituted archived pages for the dead links. It's a bit slower than it was, and one knife wasn't archived, but it's better than nothing.

Just click the links for specs.

Thank You John, this is alot of work, and definitely useful, especially now that they updated Busse Home Page.

I went through and substituted archived pages for the dead links. It's a bit slower than it was, and one knife wasn't archived, but it's better than nothing.

Just click the links for specs.
Wow, thanks for your hard work - this is a great resource! :thumbup::thumbup:

Is there any way to add the specs to the first page ? or up-date the Busse info sticky ?
dimensions would be cool :)

Thank you again to the keeps of the list.

It turns out there's a 15000 character limit on a single post. When I added the bold and italics codes for the SOS LE, I went over that limit. So i's not really possible to add any more information without taking something out.

Last edited:
SoS ding- paid today. Amy said "ready to ship" in the email..... will update when I get a shipping notification

Just received shipping notice for the SOS LE. Be here tomorrow.

Back