Order Books Opening For 30mins Tonight!!! 2/27/17- Also some custom order updates.

AA Forge

Custom Knife Maker
Tonight at 7:00pm EST the books will be open for only 30mins for a preview of some of the features that will be available when the books fully open on April 1st! AA Forge Custom Knives Store

Current order updates- I plan to have all of the current orders on the books finished by the end of April. This means that if you get on the list tonight you would be looking at a May finish date for your knife. When the books reopen on April 1st the earliest orders will be around the end of May to early June. I expect the wait time to be about 2 months from there.

Thank you to everyone for all your support!
Adam Gray

AA FORGE-23 by Adam, on Flickr

Yay! are you going to post an update tonight when the books are open? and, where am i looking, here, or at your website? thanks Adam.

Yay! are you going to post an update tonight when the books are open? and, where am i looking, here, or at your website? thanks Adam.

Yes,....we willl inform everyone on BLade Forms, Facebook and Instagram when the Books open. We might do a reminder one hour in advance.

We are 2 hours away from having the BOOKS open for ONLY 30 min!!! The start time is 7pm EST!!! For more information visit aaforge.com!!!

We are less then 1 hour way from opening the BOOKS!!!

We are less than 15 min left before the Books open!!! Who's ready for this one time 30 min Custom Ordering that starts at 7pm EST?!!! Be on a lookout at aaforge.com @aa_forge_custom_knives #outdoorknives #outdoorfun #custommade #customorder #aaforgeknives #aaforge #bushcraftknife #booksopening

i actually just submitted my order. didn't want to get left out. :D we can talk specifics whenever you have some time.

thanks adam. very excited.

-todd

It looks good, Thanks!

Got held up dealing with some customers, but the books are closing up in just a few mins!

The books are now closed.

They will be opening fully in one month!

SWEET!!!

Thanks for the update Adam and...

CONGRAT's to all that got in on time!!!:thumbup:

Back