Order Of Kai Fantasy Football!!!!!!

I posted this in the Order of Kai thread but felt like it needed its own thread. Trying to put together a fantasty football leauge for Order of Kai members. We need at least 8 participants and can have up to 14 I believe, possibly more. Please post if you are interested. I will be the commisioner and handle all league set up. We need to get this going soon as pre-season has begun and most drafts take place in a couple weeks!

Ice you doing NFL or ESPN or what? I think I may be in. Great idea!

ok i'll say I'm in, i've only used ESPN but this year I'm trying NFL.com with another group.

Keep us updated commish! Will there be a buy in? perhaps so that the winner may get a knife? just a suggestion, i'm always down for fun.

ok i'll say I'm in, i've only used ESPN but this year I'm trying NFL.com with another group.

Keep us updated commish! Will there be a buy in? perhaps so that the winner may get a knife? just a suggestion, i'm always down for fun.

Ya I was thinking of doing a small buy in and or maybe KAI Corp would be willing to throw in knife or two for prizes:)

I haven't done one but I have thought about it. I might be game.

I'm in! My Saints have won the first two, lifes good. For now!! Ryan as Def Cor may make for a good year.

Ok guys I think we won't have a problem finding one more so the league is set up. Here is the link you need to join
http://y.ahoo.it/cRvxsIgP

Draft is set for August 28th at 7:30p but that can change if neccessary.

Back