Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Part Deux - It's Enrico Palazzo!

So whats on the agendas today gentlemen? I have a wedding to go to. And it's greek, never been to one of them before.

Yes, there is the harvest pumpkin there and it is sooooo good! Demand that they have it!

Oh, now I need to find Octoberfest. I grabbed some of Leinenkugel's last night. Some recent new ones I tried were: Sam Adams Wee Heavy, Magic Hat Pistil, Three Floyds Robert the Bruce, and Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. I have New Hollands Ichabod Pumpkin Ale, but have yet to try it.

The Cherry Wheat was cool. On tap the cherry part sits on top of the brew.

Saw some Sam's Black Lager at my local beer distributor the other day...didn't pick any up but I've been meaning to

wowser... I knew this forum was restarted after being shut down for quite a while...

now, it is gone again! (or soon to be gone...)

any idea why this time?

Three Floyds Robert the Bruce, and New Hollands Ichabod Pumpkin Ale
These sound awesome! I love pumpkin ales and robert the bruce sounds awesome!

Saw some Sam's Black Lager at my local beer distributor the other day...didn't pick any up but I've been meaning to
I haven't had their black yet, sounds good though!

Is the OoK going to be disbanded?
I haven't talked to Bob or Jim yet, we'll have to decide on something.

Well before it's too late:

Its been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun!

See you gents on the flip side!

I'll miss you most of all Ju!

But seriously...if Kai wants it closed then let's respect their wishes and do it amicably. No point complaining about it now. Been real fun interacting with you guys...I'll see you all in the general discussion sub-forum :)

The order isn't going to disband, it's a fan club and the joining rules may have to be reworked a little but there were a lot of us in the beginning bouncing ideas around and supporting it. It is not a decision up to 3 members.

Lol it's only closed if you want to take off your sig. We are a fan club, you don't need a special hangout to be in a fan club.

Back