Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Part Deux - It's Enrico Palazzo!

That will be something that will have to be worked out but I don't see any reason our doors need to close. Although, without this sub forum I wouldn't expect as many applicants.

Wait! Before everyone goes and whatnot, I want say my thanks to EVERYONE that has been apart of this sub-forum with me. I'm seriously sad right now :(. I ordered my Wicked Edge, so that's good, but I'm really sad now. Bye! *waves* *blows kiss* *hugs* *slaps butt* Did I take it to far?

Wait! Before everyone goes and whatnot, I want say my thanks to EVERYONE that has been apart of this sub-forum with me. I'm seriously sad right now :(. I ordered my Wicked Edge, so that's good, but I'm really sad now. Bye! *waves* *blows kiss* *hugs* *slaps butt* Did I take it to far?

Same here...I'll take all but the slap on the ass and end this sentence by saying no homo...

Could we start a OoK chat thread in community, or something?

I was going to ask Esav...I'll report back.

Could we start a OoK chat thread in community, or something?
I was going to ask a mod if we could have this moved over there.
Damn. I missed a lot.
You think? I come back from the beach looking at hot babes and everything, and this place goes down the crapper (not really, but you get my point).
Same here...I'll take all but the slap on the ass and end this sentence by saying no homo...
No ass slapping? What gives? We do it in baseball all the time. It's a little weird when the coach does it, but It's like saying "go get em'".

I PM'ed Esav about moving this thread over to the Community Center and he said he'll see about it. No promises though.

But its better than nothing lol, ill miss it too Knotty
That's true, but we need to stop at a ZT's model number.
We were going to have to make a new one sometime anyways.
How about page 777?
Wow... I sure missed a lot. Keep in touch guys!
Ciao!
Thanks for saving me the trouble Daymon. :)
I'm just slightly shocked because I come home from having a really nice day (I stared at hot babes on the beach :cool:) and I see this. I'm trying to stay calm. That was the least I could do.

I gee wowa. This is kind of crazy. Well gents we can stay in touch by some method. Start a death chat somewhere or something.

Back