order status and projects

Christof, I hope you and your family had a good thanksgiving holiday. I was wondering if you have any pics of my bolochete? I would be very interested in seeing the progress.

Thanks
Tim

LBK is back in my hands as of friday, sheathed and ready. I was hoping I'd have the bushie back today, but that might be later this week. I'll get an email off and mailing done

Shipping soon? Remember, deploying 12 Jan. Thanks...

'Fuzz

Here's about 2/3 of the north wall of the shop. my main "messing around bench".

Another shot of the field dirk:

2010-09-11-0007.jpeg

more......

Is that for me, by any chance??:cool:

neither of the done bolochetes have made it yet. the sheaths take a while to stitch. that's a LOT of holes in those puppies! (also, I can't do the post office today)

I have final update photos to take today.

happy christmas all around. This kids, of course, are having tons of fun.

omg did mine go out in that mailing pile also sir??

merry christmas everyone

Hey Christof, I was wondering if you got the emails about the status of my Leuku?

Hope You, the wife, and kids are having a great Christmas! And I look forward to hearing from you.

neither of the done bolochetes have made it yet. the sheaths take a while to stitch. that's a LOT of holes in those puppies! (also, I can't do the post office today)

I have final update photos to take today.

happy christmas all around. This kids, of course, are having tons of fun.

no worries brother i understand how it all goes. i had just reverted back to when i was a kid for christmas. once i saw stuff had shipped out i started stalking my post lady lol. either way i can't wait for the final pics. i am stoked brother. thanks for the updates

and i am glad the little ones are having a blast. again merry christmas and happy holidays folks :)

Thanks for the reply man, whats the new eta on the knife by chance?

Hope you had a great Christmas!

getting there. clearing out backlogs. like these!

2010-12-27-0008.jpeg

2010-12-27-0009.jpeg

2010-12-27-0010.jpeg

2010-12-27-0011.jpeg

And tim's has the sheath all done and dye is drying, but the oiled handles look sweet when done. (and I wish my camera didn't add orange tones!!!!!!)

2010-12-27-0012.jpeg

another 57 (convex edc) coming up. I'm practicing my BLUE for an air force thing I will be doing this..summer.

2010-12-27-0002.jpeg

2010-12-27-0003.jpeg

2010-12-27-0004.jpeg

And baby RED has pants.

2010-12-27-0013.jpeg

2010-12-27-0014.jpeg

2010-12-27-0015.jpeg

2010-12-27-0016.jpeg

Those bolos are sweet lookin!

Any photos of my 2 kicking around? Puh- lease!

Hey Christof does that little baby red have a name (and a home =P)? Looks like a great little knife, I really like it.

Back