Osprey K/T and FireArms

I'll start it off with a picture I took a few months ago, Apache with Swedge wearing ShadeTree Terracotta over Natural with White Pinstripes
Pistol, is a H&K VP9 I picked up a few months ago. I like the ergonomics so far on this pistol still haven't gotten to put a whole lot of rounds through it yet to see how I like it.

Hosted on Fotki

Thanks Chris! Yeah that's my favorite Glock, it's got some miles on it. Took a better pic for ya!

Dirty Deuce! :thumbup:;)

A good pair to draw to !! An Apache and a Glock 19

lNoYM9Jl.jpg

Ruger Lipsey's Bisley Blackhawk .44 Special with Osprey Knife & Tool Apache Hunter, 1/8" CPM154 tapered tang wearing ShadeTree tangerine bolsters, buckeye burl over natural with orange and white pinstripe.

yp2F2Op.jpg

K3EPlt7.jpg

Dang Mark! You waiting on something to happen. Seriously Though Great Pictures of the OKT's and Guns I am going to have to repost some of these off of your instagram page. The Kiridashi and Derringer picture is my favorite of yours
  • A couple of 'Dashi's and Derringers

79ic1qAl.jpg
    Mark

Live each day as if you think it's your last .. one day you'll be right.

• What's that in your back pocket ???

An Lcp and a Warthog

zDEoRVgl.jpg
    Mark

• Shades of Buck Rogers

Elilly's plinker and Warthog ... holy Buck Rogers

d4eTBwvl.jpg
    Mark

• Fun Times

A good pair to draw to !! An Apache and a Glock 19

lNoYM9Jl.jpg
    Mark

Last edited:
Ruger Lipsey's Bisley Blackhawk .44 Special with Osprey Knife & Tool Apache Hunter, 1/8" CPM154 tapered tang wearing ShadeTree tangerine bolsters, buckeye burl over natural with orange and white pinstripe.

yp2F2Op.jpg

K3EPlt7.jpg

Ah yes! One of my Finest Specimens no Doubt nominated for BladeForums Hunter of the Year 2015 . Both Fine Pieces Triple T, That Pistol though is something else though. I might have drooled over it once or twice.:D Thanks for Sharing

Haven't seen a kit derringer in a wile. How do you like it? Looks like a fun project

I presume you're referring to the 45/410? Honestly, I didn't know it was a kit. I bought it from a guy in Tennessee that was a contractor for us years ago. As far as the gun itself all I can say is that it kicks like a mule with a .45 long colt and when using a 410 shot shell, don't shoot to close to your feet as the pattern spreads really fast. :D

I think the kit would be a fun project but shooting anything bigger then .38 spl might not be.
Thanks for the reply.

I presume you're referring to the 45/410? Honestly, I didn't know it was a kit. I bought it from a guy in Tennessee that was a contractor for us years ago. As far as the gun itself all I can say is that it kicks like a mule with a .45 long colt and when using a 410 shot shell, don't shoot to close to your feet as the pattern spreads really fast. :D

Better have a Strong Grip! I bet the fireball that comes out of there is Knarly.

2508d5f332adb4064128277dd74a0acd.jpg

It's that time of year[hunting season] I've finally sighted in my Tikka, shown here with my Apache and Hunter. The black on black seems to contrast pretty well with these beauties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back