Osprey K/T and FireArms

Great photos. Here are a couple from today:

GBttAz2.jpg

HNLM0Gw.jpg

rQ8rFTc.jpg

8.2" Noveske AR SBR in .300BLK with a Troy PDW stock.

Ahh, I have heard great things about the Brand and the Caliber. But have not had experience with either, those didn't become really popular until after I was out of the Military and turned my focus in other areas. I am intrigued though!!

Great photos. Here are a couple from today:

GBttAz2.jpg

HNLM0Gw.jpg

rQ8rFTc.jpg

Very nice Photos! I need some photography lessons from you guy's. I have always had a thing for Snubbies, and you have some real beauties there! Every time you post up a photo of that Mamushi it grabs my attention, I am going to have to make a sibling to that one day! I really enjoyed seeing your pictures last night.
Thank you for sharing and taking the time out to post. it is much appreciated!

Thanks for the comments, Chris. The big snubby is a S&W combat magnum model 19 - 4 that was born in 1978. It is the sweetest shooting little revolver I have ever held, and I have held a few. It shares this characteristic with the mamushi, which just feels right and is likewise a beautifully made tool.

My Warthog I got from Chris at the 2015 Blade show and my favorite CQB room clearing tool. ;)

warthog-vi.jpg
II

Last edited by a moderator:
My Warthog I got from Chris at the 2015 Blade show and my favorite CQB room clearing tool. ;)

warthog-vi.jpg
II

I am digging both of them Bud! I am liking the little extra features added to the rifle setup, no nonsense, all business you can tell that thing is set up for an operator. I could put in some work with that beauty!!!
That Warthog is something special too, it was the Warthog Hunter. I do not make these anymore, I borrowed the blade profile from this model and now use it in the Trail Hand.
Thanks for sharing, On a side note, it just occured to me we never really got into weapon system set-ups when you were around. Which no that I look back seems a little odd given both our backgrounds, I guess we were alway to busy talking about knives.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Man you are winning the record for how many knives and guns you can get in close proximity to your family jewels.

I have Quark Turbo as well. Are you running 2 cr123a in it? I changed my 2X cr123a lights to single AW 17670's which made them rechargeable and also considerably safer. Maybe we need an Osprey Knife & Tool and flashlights thread. :D

Last edited:
I have Quark Turbo as well. Are you running 2 cr123a in it? I changed my 2X cr123a lights to single AW 17670's which made them rechargeable and also considerably safer. Maybe we need an Osprey Knife & Tool and flashlights thread. :D

We may just need a flashlights thread. I've got a Cytac 2 bay charger and have a butt load of Four Sevens' CR123A's so I'm running 2 of those.

The high output IR light on the side of the ATN X-Sight HD scope is running an AW 17670 though.

Sooie!! Here piggy piggy.... ;)

byyYZNRWUjCX9k364GNZjS7wkU3qHxflZpgLHP53NZztsalgXuTM2wOIKCdHF9kpUnMiJycQdVlIvxdNhGrO2Z-LTAvtxRooa_WslTctKfjKsV-AvE9NWaaBMJkPj5Wcce01yG55CnoXTyrsPdy7SadbIkbb3vsxaqEHn3BXY_iq9dwXRZKVuyrYj3BdpVK6RjIMveKf0jSsjnPglqlPzbDMQWaopJfj7EQktqLa62orKP09-sdQ9iQQFGTTX1Gk0kUTcYxOVBLfqgcAFjVKiBTaUtfwsNg5nwWSvNiFWh3aFQNvPlaHrL36CpPJmUpYvE5g-zs_E0eh178qftlxYimIwXtXTIKR4X1lo5XMUJPiGYg4abq5DeAbyrUn3HJJwD5c5Bo0YM7zs84pOwyxh_pSKgL3EL6EZpSvVgNpgLOm7I30bi9-s-HBqs__h-AlUz_6lgY1eRNruQhN0X1FloobsL8UvHqxPf4Lmhi17wfg9u_GybqlIAgXoMWWG2rNoIrfiTs6TfdnsHEcUjABEGOHb2awcwmnRAVeVJAA_49_CjBhVKtbGo00MEyO9KhT6LkeLgI3HbGEUcW_e-wOdfq6-m8nJu85q45_pdlqtfYzttUYB1FC=w640-h401-no

Nice! Looks a lot more efficient, quiet and lighter than mine. I'm just starting to look into suppressors at the moment. No experience with them yet but I'd imagine they wouldn't scatter the hogs as much.

Depends on distance, but they still scatter with the exception of subsonic .300BLK. They absolutely can't tell where its coming from. That old NV is a beast. Works well enough with a strong IR illuminator, but I'm about to upgrade to a PVS14 on a QD mount.

Back