Ferox Bowie

Commando Mamushi

Warthog in natural

Warthog in Koa

Ruby Red G10 Raptor

EDU

Almost forgot to include my Kirdashi! :thumbup::D

Last edited:
Fabulous collection Gus! I knew you had a "few", but I was surprised to see the full range of awesome blades you have. :thumbup:

Phil

Last edited:
Holy cow Gus! Every time I think I have an idea of your collection you do something like this and just blow my mind. :D It's not just the knives, it's the sheaths as well. Just awesome! You have outstanding taste bro. :thumbup:

Also, I feel as though I'm due for one of Chris' knives. I've been trying to wait for the ideal one to catch my eye. :D I've read nothing but great things about them so I'm looking forward to snagging one soon.

Very nice collection Gus......the great state of Florida is a proud supporter of OK&T knives :D

Last edited:
Holy Cow Gus! You have quite a spread there. I think you have a very special collection. Thanks for sharing with us!

Very nice collection Gus......the great state of Florida is a proud supporter of OK&T knives :D

Thanks Peter! The great state of Florida is well represented by you and me sir! :thumbup:;)

Holy Cow Gus! You have quite a spread there. I think you have a very special collection. Thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks Chris! As stated above, I am a proud supporter of OK&T Knives! :thumbup::)

The current situation. I seem to be missing the other half of the circle

29506823032_948f8f38b0_c.jpg

28993323713_877f4b1bc6_c.jpg

Danny, do u have an updated listing and pic of all of Chris's knives. Looking for size compariosons..Finally got my mamushi woot woot. Now looking for my next lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Danny, do u have an updated listing and pic of all of Chris's knives. Looking for size compariosons..Finally got my mamushi woot woot. Now looking for my next lol

I wish I had them all. I do have a Ranger coming soon and will put an update whenever I get it. Still waiting for a Razorback to pop up that I like enough to jump on, and I have not decided if I would go for the Apache at this point. In retrospect I think I would have gotten more use out of the Apache over the Hunter. I have not warmed up to my Hunter yet, and I am pretty confident the Razorback would edge that model out for my preferences.

Across the entire spread of models I think gusbuster has me beat. I thought there was a photo posted by Chris with most of the model blanks next to each other - I could be mistaken.

I wish I had them all. I do have a Ranger coming soon and will put an update whenever I get it. Still waiting for a Razorback to pop up that I like enough to jump on, and I have not decided if I would go for the Apache at this point. In retrospect I think I would have gotten more use out of the Apache over the Hunter. I have not warmed up to my Hunter yet, and I am pretty confident the Razorback would edge that model out for my preferences.

Across the entire spread of models I think gusbuster has me beat. I thought there was a photo posted by Chris with most of the model blanks next to each other - I could be mistaken.
Hey shoot me ur address and ill be hapoy to Ship out my UK Apache for you to compare to the Hunter.

Back