Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

It would, How about a Roll Call?

Sound off if you want!

Hopefully its not just us Jerry!

But hey I know how to throw solo party!

NOT sure about this new software. For some reason, the mouse wheel won't scroll in the sale thread .. not helpful when you're trying to look through stuff quickly.

Edit: I can mouse scroll here in this thread but still not in the sale thread. Just odd ...

The Voting option is cool though. I kind of like the blue one best but went OD Green because the handle contours looked a bit more comfy. Other than that, I think the black micarta Prototype #1 is maybe the most sleek looking. Holy heck is that a thin handle (on Prototype #2 as well) !

I checked in to see how the sale went! Jerry grabbed my favorite (obviously with the OD! ;)). Douglas grabbed my second favorite.

The Prototype #2 has the wrong description. That model was my roommates favorite when I showed them to him last night on IG.

I checked in to see how the sale went! Jerry grabbed my favorite (obviously with the OD! ;)). Douglas grabbed my second favorite.

The Prototype #2 has the wrong description. That model was my roommates favorite when I showed them to him last night on IG.

Fixed It!

NOT sure about this new software. For some reason, the mouse wheel won't scroll in the sale thread .. not helpful when you're trying to look through stuff quickly.

Edit: I can mouse scroll here in this thread but still not in the sale thread. Just odd ...

The Voting option is cool though. I kind of like the blue one best but went OD Green because the handle contours looked a bit more comfy. Other than that, I think the black micarta Prototype #1 is maybe the most sleek looking. Holy heck is that a thin handle (on Prototype #2 as well) !

I can Scroll just fine! I like the voting option too, it was a feature I noticed when writing the thread and decided to give it a try!

That one was my favorite too! It reminds me a little of a Kamisori

Pretty cool little knives, congratulations to everyone able to snag one. The OD was my favorite of the bunch.

Trying to get used to the new forum. BF was due for an upgrade. Mobile browsing is much better, but I do hope Tapatalk gets back up and running just for the push notifications to the phone.

Pretty cool little knives, congratulations to everyone able to snag one. The OD was my favorite of the bunch.

Trying to get used to the new forum. BF was due for an upgrade. Mobile browsing is much better, but I do hope Tapatalk gets back up and running just for the push notifications to the phone.

Thank you Danny,
I figured the OD green one would have your eye.
I plan on making this Nomads a regular in my rotation!

I was getting used to the new software as well, I like a lot about it and something's I miss about the old format.

I love seeing 1/16" blades showing up! I'd love to one day have a Warthog in 1/16". Or maybe something in 6 - 6 1/2" OAL size...

You had a great looking batch!

Back