Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

Unfortunately the Lil, Ferox will not be up for sale. I discovered what appears to be alloy banding. I am not 100 percent sure that is what it is because I have only witnessed it myself a few times. I deferentially quenched the 01 Steel on the Blade I am not sure if that had anything to do with it. The blade could be perfectly fine and I could be overreacting but I rather be safe than sorry. I will end up testing the Blade out myself and if I do not destroy it in the process I will pass it around for people to feel the handle cause that is spot on!

Great looking knife as usual this week, Chris. Sorry to miss the party yesterday!

The Koa on that available K2 Raptor is probably way more stunning than any photo can convey. I have one Osprey with a select piece of Koa and the thing is GORGEOUS. Get her before she's gone.
I second that...Unfortunately I missed the sale today. That Ivory G10, or even the Black w/white pin out would have fit well into my growing kitchen collection nicely. But being on the road "in the sticks" as they say prevented me even getting close.

The Koa on that available K2 Raptor is probably way more stunning than any photo can convey. I have one Osprey with a select piece of Koa and the thing is GORGEOUS. Get her before she's gone.

Thanks Danny The Koa is definetly something for the eye to behold, It happens to be one of my favorite woods.

I second that...Unfortunately I missed the sale today. That Ivory G10, or even the Black w/white pin out would have fit well into my growing kitchen collection nicely. But being on the road "in the sticks" as they say prevented me even getting close.

Thank you Douglas, sorry you couldnt make it, win some lose some, rest assure there will be more!!

After seeing your Koa K2, I had a dream last night of a fantastic pairing:

A Nomad (maybe a little longer blade) in 1/16" S35VN with a Koa bolster and Jade G10 over Lime handle with Black liners (pinstripe the lime) matched (reversed?) with a (K2) Raptor in 1/16" S35VN with Jade G10 over Lime Bolster and Koa handle with Black liners (pinstripe the lime).

I may have to start setting a few dollars per month to the side! I mean, if I had a dream about it, I should make it happen, right? I think that pairing would be killer in the kitchen!

Ok. Chris, it's been driving me crazy. LOL o_O It only makes sense to put the Koa's together as a pair. Right? I'm picking that K2 up . :) Reunited!!

Beautiful choices Choppaman! It is cool that you and mjbine both picked up an original and K2 Raptor. This model family is my favorite of Chris' designs.

Please post some more photos when you get them.

Phil

Back