Osprey K/T Sales Thread 02/21/17 (Sold Out)

I will take the trail hand since it has been calling my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I'm late to this party... Some really stunning combos tonight, you lucky winners!

Quick sell out like I figured!! Congrats Chris. Awesome batch tonight. I was traveling and didn't get to tune in during the excitement. Glad to see the success!

Edit: mung again! Haha. At least everything sold already. :D

Outstanding batch again Chris! Sorry I was late to the party, that Trailhand was a very nice score.

Very nice batch! Congrats on the sell out!

Thank you! I really enjoyed making this batch!

Cheers. Some really cool things in this batch, I can only imagine what's coming down the road

Thanks Danny, I have some more cool things in store for you guys, I hope to keep it exciting!

Looks like I'm late to this party... Some really stunning combos tonight, you lucky winners!

Thanks Adam, sorry you missed out tonight! I am glad you like the offerings.

This is a stellar group, Chris.
Congratulations on the sellout.

Thanks! I went all out on this batch and threw some new elements in. I am surprised nobody mentioned the addition to the carbon lanyard tube. For be it was a nice new touch instead of the stainless on the carbon fiber handles.

Quick sell out like I figured!! Congrats Chris. Awesome batch tonight. I was traveling and didn't get to tune in during the excitement. Glad to see the success!

Edit: mung again! Haha. At least everything sold already. :D

Thanks Odaon, you called it! Hopefully you will be able to catch the next one. I am glad to see you stopped in to take a peak!

Outstanding batch again Chris! Sorry I was late to the party, that Trailhand was a very nice score.

Thank you Phil, I figured that one would catch your eye. They seem to be going quick these days I hope you can score one you like soon!

Thank you everyone who stopped in and commented and congratulations to everyone who scored a knife. If you missed out or were late to the party I hope you have better luck next time and get the knife that speaks to you! Alot more to come! I really appreciate the support and enthusiasm for my work and enjoy coming up with unique and cool stuff for you guys.

I hope to get another batch ready for you guys in a few weeks.

And again I cannot thank everyone enough!

I thought M4Super90 would go for that trailhand! I'm really glad you sold out chris. I couldn't decided between the two warthogs, but I'm a big fan of more blade height, and I loved SPOwnson's review. Can't wait to test it out.

Thank you everyone who stopped in and commented and congratulations to everyone who scored a knife. If you missed out or were late to the party I hope you have better luck next time and get the knife that speaks to you! Alot more to come! I really appreciate the support and enthusiasm for my work and enjoy coming up with unique and cool stuff for you guys.

I hope to get another batch ready for you guys in a few weeks.

And again I cannot thank everyone enough!

I'm very happy for you Chris and very glad that I finally had a chance to score a model that I've been interested in.
Thanks!

I thought M4Super90 would go for that trailhand! I'm really glad you sold out chris. I couldn't decide between the two warthogs, but I'm a big fan of more blade height, and I loved SPOwnson's review. Can't wait to test it out.

I'm very happy for you Chris and very glad that I finally had a chance to score a model that I've been interested in.
Thanks!

Thank you guy's I am super pleased with how my sales are going at the moment, I apologize for my delayed response. I became ill last Tuesday evening until this weekend with the respiratory bug that has been going around work.

I was also moving my household down the street as well this weekend and I was out of internet service until late yesterday afternoon.

On a good note, I managed to get fiber optic internet where I am at, so I should be able to keep up with the likes of Warrior108(Aka Jerry) and PantheraTigris (Aka Jarrett) as well as a few others.

I packaged up the knives from last week's sales Sunday evening, FYI (no one need to worry about the bug I hope I waited until Sunday to package them to make sure I was not contagious):D and just dropped them off at the post office this morning. I will be working from home probably the remainder of the week, catching up on Admin, emails, unpacking the new house and cleaning the old for turnover. I appreciate everyones patience and I hope to start on the new batch this weekend.

Chris,

I just got the Shrike and Trail Hand last night. The Shrike might be my new favorite. I really love the looks and feel. Need to find a worthy sheath for it. Fantastic Job and thank you for doing your craft so well.

Mike B.

Nice Mjbine. Got my warthog last night as well and man, it's all around just a beautiful blade. thanks chris

Chris,

I just got the Shrike and Trail Hand last night. The Shrike might be my new favorite. I really love the looks and feel. Need to find a worthy sheath for it. Fantastic Job and thank you for doing your craft so well.

Mike B.

Mike, Thank you and it is great to hear your packaged arrived safely. I am pretty partial to the Shrike as well.
Let me know if you need any help deciding on a maker for your sheath. There are many fine leather benders to choose from, Check out the Sheath thread on m For some suggestions.

Nice Mjbine. Got my warthog last night as well and man, it's all around just a beautiful blade. thanks chris

Thank You! I am glad you like it and I hope it brings you many years of adventures!

Back