Osprey K/T User Pictures

Post up your pictures of Osprey K/T's in use. What do you use your Osprey K/T for?
Add a little description with the pictures too.

"Friday knife" or possibly "San Gabriel" blade, Gillespie county, Texas and two from Georgia, OK&T Apache and FF Bushcrafter
dbc093a418ae776d62c0eaa17b0cbad7.jpg

85585995ef5cd668e55565db0f50248b.jpg

5c3d3dc631684ea8b0c6f3885d99a317.jpg

b3274a584ad406e6b91dd5136af2e8a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Friday knife" or possibly "San Gabriel" blade, Gillespie county, Texas and two from Georgia, OK&T Apache and FF Bushcrafter
dbc093a418ae776d62c0eaa17b0cbad7.jpg

85585995ef5cd668e55565db0f50248b.jpg

5c3d3dc631684ea8b0c6f3885d99a317.jpg

b3274a584ad406e6b91dd5136af2e8a8.jpg

Thats pretty cool Doug, I found some arrow heads and a spear head on our property growing up, I like to think that some of my inspiration in few of my designs come from the A,erican indians, mainly the leave shaped blade. Thank yuo for sharing pictures of your find with us.

Here's my Mamushi Doing a little work!

b6744b970ed0b395ed145d859e60a042.jpg

#iwishicouldtakepicslikedanny :) lol

Raptor "K" variant used to slice some polish sausage, dice up some potatoes and slice some onions to make some breakfast for my wife. I love the full length edge on this knife as it allows me to use the edge closet to the handle for my chopping / dicing. This knife is a real pleasure to use.

UvN3pCc.jpg

Doq07wU.jpg

VjRg33X.jpg

Fko6Sgg.jpg

Lastly I used my Raptor "K" variant to prepare some homemade tartar sauce using some mayonnaise that my wife made us. This was served with our salmon cakes and grilled cauliflower. I used the front portion of the blade to the tip to slice and fine dice my dill pickles. To say that I love this knife is an understatement, it feels great in the hand and has performed above and beyond.

MyQ90xa.jpg

4Oe1aNg.jpg

60f5l0g.jpg

Dang! That all looks delicious! Thanks for sharing, looks like a handy knife in the kitchen.

Great pics TLA. The food looks tasty too. Cooking is a lot more fun when you have good tools to work with.

"K" Raptor #2 just got delivered to my work address today. My initial impression is a big "Wow!" I share your enthusiasm for this model. I am looking forward to putting it to use ASAP.

Phil

Wow, it looks like that K Raptor earned it's keep already. Food looks great and now I'm hungry for dinner .. at breakfast time :)

Thanks for sharing the pics and experience.

Raptor "K" variant slicing up some rotisserie chicken and tomatoes.

YOMzZUD.jpg

drlz0Gw.jpg

Raptor "K" variant used to slice some polish sausage, dice up some potatoes and slice some onions to make some breakfast for my wife. I love the full length edge on this knife as it allows me to use the edge closet to the handle for my chopping / dicing. This knife is a real pleasure to use.

UvN3pCc.jpg

Doq07wU.jpg

VjRg33X.jpg

Fko6Sgg.jpg

Lastly I used my Raptor "K" variant to prepare some homemade tartar sauce using some mayonnaise that my wife made us. This was served with our salmon cakes and grilled cauliflower. I used the front portion of the blade to the tip to slice and fine dice my dill pickles. To say that I love this knife is an understatement, it feels great in the hand and has performed above and beyond.

MyQ90xa.jpg

4Oe1aNg.jpg

60f5l0g.jpg

TLA,
That food looks delicious!! It made me want to go and gook something like this. It appears the (K) Raptor perform well in all of the tasks you put it through. Thank you for sharing your photos with us! This is the first time I have seen the (K) Raptor in action outside of my hands and It was a real pleasure to see! What aspect of the knife stood out to you or did you like the most?

604ef95829e7ae8fa8b678a352ea8297.jpg
de728984858f93be5a4f3d47c0757931.jpg
0b76adc3322fce5d2f69ae231c2ca71b.jpg
Warthog landed! Thanks Chris
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Douglas, I have to admit, I found myself staring at you collection last night before I passed out. They are gorgeous!! I have to remind myself sometimes I made these! They almost give me that mystical feeling like the Native Americans and the White Buffalo. That's a special group right there!

I really like how the Ivory G10 coupled with the lighting in the photos cast a light shadow in the depressions of the handle. It really highlights the contours on the handles.

Thank you for sharing your photos with us!

Douglas, I have to admit, I found myself staring at you collection last night before I passed out. They are gorgeous!! I have to remind myself sometimes I made these! They almost give me that mystical feeling like the Native Americans and the White Buffalo. That's a special group right there!

I really like how the Ivory G10 coupled with the lighting in the photos cast a light shadow in the depressions of the handle. It really highlights the contours on the handles.

Thank you for sharing your photos with us!

Chris, I'll be happy to share a story with you about the white buffalo phenomena as it applies to the plains peoples....Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota people in particular.

TLA,
That food looks delicious!! It made me want to go and cook something like this. It appears the (K) Raptor perform well in all of the tasks you put it through. Thank you for sharing your photos with us! This is the first time I have seen the (K) Raptor in action outside of my hands and It was a real pleasure to see! What aspect of the knife stood out to you or did you like the most?

I think the design of the handle stands out the most to me. I love the way the finger groove along with the palm swell helps lock the knife in my hand with various grips. The profile of the blade has the right amount of sweep to it which allows me to use different parts of the edge for different applications in the kitchen. I think this knife will also make a good fishing knife for me this coming up salmon season. I like to bleed my salmon and with this fine tip the blade should slide under the gill plates nice and easy to cut the gills. I wouldn't hesitate to process out my salmon with the Raptor. Another thing that I love is that this knife is in Cpm-154 steel as it happens to be one of my favorite stainless steels out there. I've already got my eyes on a couple more knives you make and eventually I will get them as well.

A big thank you to all that complimented me on my food post and yes the food tasted great.

MyQ90xa.jpg

4Oe1aNg.jpg

60f5l0g.jpg
"You Sir are a Cook" quote from Anthony Bourdain

Back