Osprey K/T Work in Progress/Preview (The Journey up to Blade Show 2017)

Chris, Awesome....how does that work? thank you Sir!

Saturday Afternoon I will start posting knives for sale via Instagram. The reason I will do Instagram on the weekends is because I am not sure I will have internet service outside of my moble carrier and uploading and responding is much easier and quicker on Instagram.

If I have anything left over after the weekend , I will photograph them and post them for sale here on the Forums the following week.

Last edited:
Well guys I was planning on being done by now and taking photographs of the finished Blades for you guys Tomorrow.

The good news is I am pretty confident I will have them finished before Blade Show. Although I probably will not have a minute to spare.

I will be pulling an all nighter tonight and tomorrow and plan on wraping up Early Friday morning then packing up and heading to the Show.

If I manage to find the time to snap a few pictures between now and then rest assure I will.
I appreciate everyones ongoing support and I look forward to seeing a handful of you Friday!!

Safe travels if you are traveling...

Sharpening, detailing and pricing tonight..

I will post up pictures late tonight or tomorrow morning on Instagram and if I have time I will upload them to Fotki and here

Last edited:
Have a great time in ATL. I hope the only knives you go home with are the ones you purchased for yourself at the show!

I was not able to snap photos, I apologize for that. I sharpend my last Blade at 8:30 this morning, packed up got to the show about 11am and had just enough time to put price tags on them before The Early Bird.

Like I said not a moment to spare, I will give you guys a heads up when I plan on posting up on Instagram for sale tomorrow!

I was not able to snap photos, I apologize for that. I sharpend my last Blade at 8:30 this morning, packed up got to the show about 11am and had just enough time to put price tags on them before The Early Bird.

Like I said not a moment to spare, I will give you guys a heads up when I plan on posting up on Instagram for sale tomorrow!

Hey Chris,

I hope all goes well at BLADE for you! So how many did you end up taking with you, just out of curiosity?

~ Jerry

Started posting up for sale on Instagram, make sure tou have your alerts on, I will be posting more throughout the day!

Back