Osprey Nest (Buy, Sell, & Trade)

This thread is intended to provide a place for Bladeforums members to buy, sell and trade anything Osprey Knife & Tool related.

Please remember you have to be a Gold status memember to post an Item for sale.

Last edited:
Okay I'll kick this forum off...
WTB aka "Looking for"... a Warthog with wood scales. Although I understand so might a heck of a lot of people. I do have a Commando Warthog coming next week Thanks to Jerry, But I need some wood scales in my diet !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Okay I'll kick this forum off...
WTB aka "Looking for"... a Warthog with wood scales. Although I understand so might a heck of a lot of people. I do have a Commando Warthog coming next week Thanks to Jerry, But I need some wood scales in my diet !!

Their is a Blackwood Warthog at DLT trading and I believe Fiddleback Outpost has a Warthog still with Red G10 bolsters and Amboyna Burl

Their is a Blackwood Warthog at DLT trading and I believe Fiddleback Outpost has a Warthog still with Red G10 bolsters and Amboyna Burl

Thanks Chris [emoji106]I Hadn't checked DLT lately but I look at that Red G10 w/Amboyna burl just about every day!
If it stays just one more week!!!

Thanks Chris [emoji106]I Hadn't checked DLT lately but I look at that Red G10 w/Amboyna burl just about every day!
If it stays just one more week!!!

Both are really good choices, African Blackwood is primo wood. It is known as the king of woods. Used alot for high end gun grips, stocks, musical instruments, etc..

Amboyna Burl is also a really neat species of wood too, it as natural antimicrobial properties to it.

If you do decided to take the plunce on either one, the guy's at DLT are great to work with. Robert at Fiddleback Outpost also provides exceptional service.

Both are really good choices, African Blackwood is primo wood. It is known as the king of woods. Used alot for high end gun grips, stocks, musical instruments, etc..

Amboyna Burl is also a really neat species of wood too, it as natural antimicrobial properties to it.

If you do decided to take the plunce on either one, the guy's at DLT are great to work with. Robert at Fiddleback Outpost also provides exceptional service.

Thanks again Chris, I'll go check out the one at DLT for sure. I've got one (Black G10 Warthog) with my name on it from a forum member we know. I'll love doing B/W shots when it shows up. After that I'm looking forward to adding wood to my collection.

Thanks again Chris, I'll go check out the one at DLT for sure. I've got one (Black G10 Warthog) with my name on it from a forum member we know. I'll love doing B/W shots when it shows up. After that I'm looking forward to adding wood to my collection.

You and I will balance each other out Doug. I have one burl wood handled Osprey Trail Hand. Beyond that, I am going full synthetic... There is something for everyone in Chris' line-up.

Phil

Chris and Friends,

I'm actually cracking myself up here but consider a thread dedicated to sale posts and then another for mung. Purely for laughs and not to offend but it seems like we're poopin in the Osprey Nest here a bit. Might I suggest an Osprey Nest Poop (or Mung or Chat or Discussion) thread?

bwahahaha

Chris and Friends,

I'm actually cracking myself up here but consider a thread dedicated to sale posts and then another for mung. Purely for laughs and not to offend but it seems like we're poopin in the Osprey Nest here a bit. Might I suggest an Osprey Nest Poop (or Mung or Chat or Discussion) thread?

bwahahaha

Too funny!! I wholeheartedly agree although....it has occurred to me that this thread was static until only moments ago. Might take a little mung to kickstart this thing

Chris and Friends,

bwahahaha

You know what they say under every bird is a pile of poo.:D
I will chew on that for a few days I am open to anymore suggestions if anyone has any.

Last edited:
You and I will balance each other out Doug. I have one burl wood handled Osprey Trail Hand. Beyond that, I am going full synthetic... There is something for everyone in Chris' line-up.

Phil

Likely we will balance each other out Phil I have all synthetic right now, 3 of which are for my grandchildren. If you ever want to part with that trail hand I'd be interested.
Yes Jerry we're still slinging the mung !! [emoji23]
All mung aside , might be getting some traction now!

Ok, my Mung .. I'm teaching this weekend but took some pics late last night. Probably won't be able to crop them till tomorrow but I'll be putting a couple up for sale here tomorrow. As a "sneak peek" they'll include a Thunderstorm Kevlar Apache
& an ivory G10/blue jade Warthog. PM or email if you have any interest. Both are new/unused.

Thanks

Edit: Will be combining this Apache 1/8" CPM154 TT Thunderstorm Kevlar w/ Natural Liners & White Stripes & Warthog 1/8" CPM154 TT Bolstered Ivory G10 w/ Jade G10 over Natural w/ Blue accent liner into another thread.

Last edited:
Likely we will balance each other out Phil I have all synthetic right now, 3 of which are for my grandchildren. If you ever want to part with that trail hand I'd be interested.

Varga49,

I am trying to send you a PM :), but your mailbox is full.

Phil

Prices include PP goods/services and USPS small flat rate shipping w/ tracking. Please PM or email with any questions.

Open to trades outlined here only Fiddleback Flea Market Post 11404

Apache 1/8" CPM154 TT Thunderstorm Kevlar w/ Natural Liners & White Stripes $340 New/Unused
TApacheThunderstormKevlarPOST2-vi.jpg

Warthog 1/8" CPM154 TT Bolstered Ivory G10 w/ Jade G10 over Natural w/ Blue accent liner OAL 7 1/2” Blade 3 1/2” 4.16oz $330 New/Unused
OKTWarthogIvoryJadePOST2-vi.jpg

Thanks for looking!

[emoji33]

Back