OT: Survivor Sidekicks (photos)

What a crack up!
Maybe you should invest in a snow machine for her!
Ha! She'd love it! She does not like the warm weather, so anything that keeps her cool would be appreciated.

BoscoSmiling_zpsqhvcwgan.jpg.html

My Boxer, Bosco, age 6, loves to go into the forest with me.
Pic won't work for me! I want to see Bosco!

About two weeks ago, large tumor on and surrounding his left kidney. Staples finally came yesterday...all 37 of them.

Thanks, fellas. We're almost there. The docs are confident that they got all of it and with this type of tumor doing that should be sufficient. Really looking forward to tearing around the woods again with him. Considering we usually put on 3-4 miles per day this has been a long two weeks of healing up/inactivity.

Oh jeez, best of luck man. I thought I was going to lose my mind when Gypsy had some tumors removed. The real challenge is to keep them from running when they need to be healing IMO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This was from 4 years ago or so and is still my favorite picture of two of my favorite people on the planet. I had to go out of town for something or other and my sister watched Gypsy for me, I was constantly asking for pics while I was gone. Not that I'm overly protective or anything, just for something to annoy her with.😀. This was one of the pics she sent with my oh-so spoiled niece and I just love it.

6bb5c248dc229cd55c14633274ba9f38.jpg

In addition to Gypsy's good nature I may or may not have starkly warned the kids about pinching, poking, or pulling on Gypsy's parts. I love my nephews and niece very much, enough to correct them quickly when it had anything at all to do with Ms. Gypsy.

My sister and I had some wonderful fights about 'they're just kids' but I won't put up with anyone mistreating my pooch, even if they're little mini-humans.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back