Out of my shell with a brown nose and swine flu

I say the same thing myself. I love this place!! Some of you guys have pm'd me stumped on my knife. Here's a bit larger photo. It's easy!! Quite the beautiful blade if I must say so myself. View attachment 712988 This maybe too easy now. Come on guys!!

Way too easy... I know exactly which one it is. But... you'll have to send it to me for physical confirmation.

Beautiful blade!

I say the same thing myself. I love this place!! Some of you guys have pm'd me stumped on my knife. Here's a bit larger photo. It's easy!! Quite the beautiful blade if I must say so myself. View attachment 712988 This maybe too easy now. Come on guys!!
Does the first person to successfully post the answer get the knife?:thumbsup:

I'll be Furious if I don't get it ;)

...or should that be if I do get it?

Last edited:
I basically said this forum is awesome because the members are awesome but then realized I might be brown nosing super hard and tried to remove the post and didn't see a way to do so. I come here because it is relaxing, informative, and very entertaining while the general discussion forum gets pretty thick with BS IMO and when I come here its like everything clears up and it's just good dudes with good attitudes with practical proven advice and awesome Busses. Not trying to kiss rear just wanted to let y'all know you're awesome!
57567235.jpg

Back