Owners! Post up your Backwoods and KFU knife photos.

i love those little spatulas even though I have no idea what they are for... what do you use them for?

Here are three of mine from Bill, they are a little dirtier now! J1M, you stole my scales!!!!!!!
BushFish
bushfish.jpg

BushBuster
bushbuster.jpg

Snatchet!
snatchet.jpg

Adam,i made 2 of those chris has the first one they are very handy,we named it the "snatchet" its all small hatched that can be used for multiple things very light weight and compact perfect camping or hiking tool

Still have that beauty and it still gets used alot. I have a cool snapped pouch sheath for it so I can lash it to my pack when hiking.

So which one of you is going to make another one or two and put them up for sale?? :devilish:

Backwoods Chub Damascus

I just got this knife from a fellow member, which btw was a gentleman all the way. Super fast shipping, well packaged & as described.

I could not be happier. It's the first time I actually hold a BA knife in my hand. I have a couple ongoing projects with Bill and man, if I was excited before, now I'm ecstatic! Plus Bill is a gentlmean as well, for someone so busy he's patient and answers all questions. Now that I've held his work, man am I happy I found him. 100% of my knife budget switched to him a few hours after reading about his knives haha.

About the knife, it's a small knife. 6 1/4" OVERALL / 2 3/4" BLADE. Perfect for eating an apple or as an EDC as long as you're not trying to conceal (the handle is thick!) - The wood on the handle is just a dream, it's beautiful and the finish is impeccable. It also has ebano liners! I mean come on! Yes! haha
The Damascus blade has a great functional shape for a knife this size and gives the handle a run for its money in terms of esthetics.

Bill, a guy who no doubt
understands knives, loves them, and imo, sees knives as working tools no matter how fancy they get.
Also, it must be said, Bill's prices are really good.

Last edited:
He does make some great knives. I have the bushcraft thats in the link that you posted and another knife by Bill. They are pretty darn nice.

Indeed tey are great knives :) Ok so I updated to Gold member and uploading pics is one of the advantages supportive members get so I can finally attached a pic.

Attachments

• chubBAtop.jpg
    chubBAtop.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 53
  • chubBAprofile.jpg
    chubBAprofile.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 56
super nice mtn wildman. would love to get my hands on one of those small bushcrafters. thanks for pics.

That EDC is pretty sweet. I'm not usually a burl fan, but that it expertly done!

speaking of which....what is the handle material on that small bushcrafter? i like it a lot. thanks.

This is my first Backwoods and I am loving it. Desert Ironwood, red liners, black micarta pins and the nicest patina I have seen.

001-4.jpg

002-8.jpg

003-14.jpg

Back