Paracord Survival Bracelets for Sale

Here are some new ones. Check the new colors... some have matching buckles too!

015qx.jpg

Got back from vacation and had mine in the mail. Great quality and it fit great Daniel. Thanks alot bro!

Can do!

Fishing sounds fun, are you fly fishing? I'm always trying, we have great trout fishing here and there is salmon in the nearby lake. I grew up in Texas and went bass, perch, and catfish fishing a lot, I grew up on 60 acres with a 3 acre lake. You must be like me, I always forget something when I'm fishing, usually the stringer. It's tough, if you bring a stringer you won't catch any but forget it and it's on! Survival bracelet time...

Yeah, i am a die hard fly fisher. I salmon fish every year in the rivers up north. I should just plan a trip to come hang out....we can make sparks and a fish dinner :)

Yeah, i am a die hard fly fisher. I salmon fish every year in the rivers up north. I should just plan a trip to come hang out....we can make sparks and a fish dinner :)

Nice... that would be fun! :D We have some great fishing and a KMG. :D

Daniel, Ive made a few of these in the past. I prefer the knot and loop over the the clasp but I can't ever get the dang thing to stay "locked". Let me know if yours stay put and Ill pick one up from ya!

An easy and super cheap fix for this is get a small O-ring and slip it over the loop. Put the retaining knot through and slide the o-ring up to pinch the loop shut. Another more elegant option is a small turks head soaked in flexible epoxy.

-Xander

My wife is getting better at packing more cord in to each bracelet, most have almost 10 feet of cord in them now.

She just made a neon green and black one, I might have to steal it! I :D

yo.. I think I'd like one for my dog. WOOF... I'll measure his beast neck size.. but I see you can do two different paracords.. the main and the core. I'd love it to be black tracer main with the super crazy white gitd 190000lb as the core.. and a buckle of course so I can buckle and unbuckle easily. the tracer for when lights hit it and gitd because ITS COOL MOFO! :D

edit: ok so the circumference is 22" when his collar is buckled. perhaps, if peeps or you guys like the "dog survival collar", I'd think about stepping up the buckle and how it's tied so it can really be tugged on. though I'm fine with standard as it will be a secondary collar and not tugged on :D cheers.

2nd edit.. I see some buckles are super knot tied, and others just a simple tie. O_O I am OBSERVANT. mooo

Last edited:
I'm ordering some spools of cord today and just bought 170 buckles!

100 feet of each size glow cord coming in also... 500# and 1000#.

I even have some cool whistle buckles coming in, they are sweet! EDIT : I just got in the whistle buckles and while they were described as being 1/2" they re actually 2.25" long... WAY TO HUGE for bracelets but we can make some cool stuff with them, they are cool.

Last edited:
yo.. I think I'd like one for my dog. WOOF... I'll measure his beast neck size.. but I see you can do two different paracords.. the main and the core. I'd love it to be black tracer main with the super crazy white gitd 190000lb as the core.. and a buckle of course so I can buckle and unbuckle easily. the tracer for when lights hit it and gitd because ITS COOL MOFO! :D

edit: ok so the circumference is 22" when his collar is buckled. perhaps, if peeps or you guys like the "dog survival collar", I'd think about stepping up the buckle and how it's tied so it can really be tugged on. though I'm fine with standard as it will be a secondary collar and not tugged on :D cheers.

2nd edit.. I see some buckles are super knot tied, and others just a simple tie. O_O I am OBSERVANT. mooo

I just ordered some bigger buckles for dog collars... I'll pm you with the details!

I just pulled the pic I had here of the whistle buckles, I got them in and they are way too big. Sorry about that guys, they are almost 5 times bigger than my suppliers description. It would be cool if knives came that way lol... "I thought Daniel said 9" this is 45"... YAY!!"

Last edited:
Hey Daniel, I would be interested in a couple of dog collars. Shoot me an email if its doable. Il take some measurements.

Back