• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Patch knives

$80 a piece

Patch Knife

2" flat ground blade, OAL of 4 3/4"s, made from 5/32" 1095, and includes a leather slip sheath.

Orange G10 SOLD

qmxqh5yl.jpg

5MZCu7Xl.jpg

Amboyna burl SOLD

uSiqfxal.jpg

Kf1tw8Dl.jpg

$90 SOLD

Etched Patch Knife

2" flat ground blade, OAL of 4 3/4"s, made from 5/32" 1095, and includes a leather slip sheath. Handled in a three tone grey and black G10.

6pRThl6l.jpg

XhFjZfml.jpg

$225 SOLD

OhMai Patch Knife

2" flat ground blade, OAL of 4 3/4"s, made from my frogskin mix of OhMai(52100 bearings, nickel powder, copper, and 1018 over a 1095 core), and includes a leather slip sheath. Handled in carbon fiber, with copper hardware.

zdhjs3Ol.jpg

PhHU5Htl.jpg

$60 a piece

Biddy Bunkas

1 1/4" chisel ground blade, made from 5/32" 1095, OAL of 3 1/4"s. It's handled in various materials, and comes with a coin pocket slip sheath made by my wife Jordan.

Buckeye burl SOLD

F4RmBdml.jpg

ReWNi5wl.jpg

Mallee burl SOLD

0yBucLDl.jpg

plCCmA5l.jpg

Cherry burl SOLD

ZyBDTpvl.jpg

X6ZeFETl.jpg

$70

Pinch Knife SOLD

1 1/4" flat ground blade, made from 5/32" 1095, with an OAL of 3 1/2"s, handled in two tone Amboyna. Includes a coin pocket kydex sheath.

yUGFUwwl.jpg

WbQCgjJl.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Paypal accepted at suwanneeknife@yahoo.com
Charles & Jordan

Last edited:
On the Pinch Knife, what is the length from the front of the choil to the rearmost bottom point on the underside of the handle? I am trying to determine how many fingers I can get on it. I think maybe three, but the middle finger might be gripping the center point on the handle. That would not be good. Maybe it would be better to eliminate the finger notch? (Love your work, happy Lime Cutter owner.)

On the Pinch Knife, what is the length from the front of the choil to the rearmost bottom point on the underside of the handle? I am trying to determine how many fingers I can get on it. I think maybe three, but the middle finger might be gripping the center point on the handle. That would not be good. Maybe it would be better to eliminate the finger notch? (Love your work, happy Lime Cutter owner.)

It's about 2"s, the grip is set up for a two finger hold, with the thumb supporting the grip.

You know what.. I'm gonna try one of these little guys..

I'll take the buckeye burl biddy bunkas.

Back