Photos of tactical knives in use

can some people post pictures of the IN USE shots of tactical knives. like for instance a picture of a soldier with one on his belt
i would love to see how they look in their intended environments.

in one of the manufacturer threads, there's a picture of a knife stabbed into the side of a boar covered in blood, that the kind of thing you're looking for?

can some people post pictures of the IN USE shots of tactical knives. like for instance a picture of a soldier with one on his belt
i would love to see how they look in their intended environments.

Take a look in the "Tactics & Training" forum. They may be able to point you in the right direction:).

not particularly. i mean a picture of a soldier or SWAt with one of the knives on a drop holster

were at???
*pokes around*

viola!

PigCatch2.jpg

PigCatch3.jpg

here

not particularly. i mean a picture of a soldier or SWAt with one of the knives on a drop holster

Good luck! ..... Those types of photos are rare. Mostly because you don't often see a soldier or Operator pose for a pic with his knife visible. His rifle? Yes. But generally not his knife.

i know they are rare. thats why i started a thread to we could collaborate :D

i know they are rare. thats why i started a thread to we could collaborate :D

Fair enough. :)

I have prints and photos, but only physical ones. Here's one I have in my picture folder on my comp.

Ka-bar knife worn by medic....
kabarusmchp2.jpg

I love the first picture in that Smatchet diagram, just the way the German soldier is positioned. It's like he asked the GI for the time, and the GI said, "Five-thirty, WHA-STAB!"

I love the first picture in that Smatchet diagram, just the way the German soldier is positioned. It's like he asked the GI for the time, and the GI said, "Five-thirty, WHA-STAB!"

You just cracked me up, USSR!

"WHA-STAB"....I love that.

German soldier: What time is it?
American soldier: Time for a knee to the groin!

fairbairn-07.gif

Back