Photos - Official DPx HEST/F LE - It's Arrived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mqqn, I noticed that as soon as I posted and just corrected the links.

Hi yubert -

No worries. :thumbup:

Thanks for posting your pictures.

I like the Dahlken lanyard with titanium bead. Nice.

best regards -

mqqn

I was really hoping to post pics in the thread that I started, but my #97 LE Sterile is on its way back to Italy to get the plastic surgery done to fix her defects. She better be one, nice piece of ass when she finally gets back home.

Forgive me Thrill but Gianni and i want these perfect for you. It will be worth the wait.

Forgive me Thrill but Gianni and i want these perfect for you. It will be worth the wait.

I'll be waiting patiently (I hope), any idea on the turnaround time? Hell, plastic surgeons here in America get you in and out in a couple of hours. :D

They are being fedexed and then fedexed back. They are going to turn them around pronto (to use an italian word)

I took Cricket Dave's advice in the locked thread: 60 secs with my rotary tool and now the tip sits down in the frame nicely. Solid lockup, centered blade, even grind, so far so good. Thanks Cricket!

I took Cricket Dave's advice in the locked thread: 60 secs with my rotary tool and now the tip sits down in the frame nicely. Solid lockup, centered blade, even grind, so far so good. Thanks Cricket!

I would if I could, but I wasn't fortunate enough to get mine.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back