Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Had an idiot at work drop a section of steel grating on my metatarsal today.
Similar thing happened to me today! A full sheet of 5/8" drywall landed on my foot from a height of three feet. Right behind the steel toe of all places. Feels like a hairline fracture at worst, bone bruise at best. Bummer Saturday.

Last edited:
Similar thing happened to me today! An full sheet of 5/8" drywall landed on my foot from a height of three feet. Right behind the steel toe of all places. Feels like a hairline fracture at worst, bone bruise at best. Bummer Saturday.

I'll trade your Sheetrock for the catwalk grating! Lol

It's rough man, I'd take a broken hand over a damaged foot.

ANOTHER WHEEL OF CPKs

xlarge.jpg

Firstly, I must refute any notion that Mr. B and yours humbly, Uncle. Matty, are one and the same. Mr. B just time travels, teleports and BORROWS my Carothers, when I'm not here or there!

Now that I have had to go back into the safe to recheck to put my own mind at rest, let's play a game. So, go ahead and pick your poison: Five Fingers Chess or Five Fingers Backgammon?

xzRakRg.jpg

tGiDECl.jpg

Oh farg me! I guess that I hadn't looked close enough till you reposted that! That bloodsucker is double edged? Holy &%$#!!!

I hadn't even made that comparison until you just mentioned it. Yeah, and I think Nathan is understating it's look of being pretty badass.......more like deadly vicious to me. That's the kind of weapon that makes an opponent turn and run!

I suppose you will want right of first also? So conveyed (though effectively unexerciseable, lol - will never leave me).

^ I dare not Mr. B.

You keep hearing the phrase over and over again that, " you can't take it with you" but I think in your case, you really ought to try to take that particular Shiv along with you on your passage into the pearly gates (may it not happen any time soon and not for another 100 years) because even Saint Peter won't fark with you with that Shiv in your hands :D

Back