Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Mat,

I must admit, it would certainly be one thing I would WANT to take with me, if it were possible!

Last edited:
Firstly, I must refute any notion that Mr. B and yours humbly, Uncle. Matty, are one and the same. Mr. B just time travels, teleports and BORROWS my Carothers, when I'm not here or there!

Now that I have had to go back into the safe to recheck to put my own mind at rest, let's play a game. So, go ahead and pick your poison: Five Fingers Chess or Five Fingers Backgammon?

xzRakRg.jpg

tGiDECl.jpg

When I first saw the pattern on those Shiv's scales, I found them to be my very favorite. Little did I know there were two sets of them out there. Then I saw a couple sets that weren't milled with the steps. Big difference between the milled and unmilled ones, quite a striking difference. Then there's the UF........

Honestly, if I had to pick between the two, it would be the Shiv, hands down, but only with that particular milled scale pattern, as otherwise it would be the UF.

large.jpg

Last edited:
belly's moving forward a touch, and the curvature between the thumb ramp and point is getting straightened out a bit. A little thicker, so a little higher grind line- look for a change to my mark as the real estate on the flats decreases

belly's moving forward a touch, and the curvature between the thumb ramp and point is getting straightened out a bit. A little thicker, so a little higher grind line- look for a change to my mark as the real estate on the flats decreases

Can we imply this model change is breathing new life into the EDC? Wonder if we are gonna call this the EDC 1.5?

@MikeKu825 is gonna freak out.

Last edited:
If I could give you two likes, I would.

Maybe a third for the sticks.

Damn that's a sexy couch. Put Dave's to shame.
Thanks bud!

That Cousin Eddie couch is hideous but ridiculously comfortable!

Holy shoot! Someone's been very busy lately! :eek:

That couch is truly an inspiration :D

Thanks dude!
I wish I could've been busier this year with these but I've only done two.
The others were all done with Survives.

Back