Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

"And the last shall be FIRST!"......

large.jpg

I'm shocked Bob even wears clothing. I just assumed he walked around butt naked in his private villa, on his own island, surrounded by beautiful women from all around the globe!

I know for a fact this is absolutely true. I've been there. It's beautiful. Except for naked Bob.

Don't get me wrong Bob. You're beautiful too. On the inside. I'm sure.

Now that you've let the genie out of the bottle, Nathan, I might as well come clean.....yes, I own Australia, subordinated to the Native Aboriginal claims, of course.

Last edited:
Now that you've let the genie out of the bottle, Nathan, I might as well come clean.....yes, I own Australia, subordinated to the Native Aboriginal claims, of course.

Bob, i'm part Aboriginal and I find it fascinating that ANYONE can "claim" land. You guys over in the states have the same issues with the Native Indians, correct? Maybe this conversation belongs on the random though thread haha

A copy of this, from "Ask Nathan a Question", belongs here in "Photos...":

Top to bottom, then right to left - the BC, HC, RLC with Westinghouse, LC, Shiv in A2, Shiv in 3v, the "rainbow" and the UF:

large.jpg

large.jpg

I would give you two more likes if I could, because I still like those pajamas and your sneakers this time around instead of your customary and trademark sandals! :D

Which Shiv Bobo_O:eek:;)If you look on the Buy, sell, and trade thread, you will notice the Steel craft Field Marshall has been withdrawn:thumbsup::cool::p

Back