Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Thanks guys. Brian does awesome work. Always my go to when it comes to clean, simple leather sheaths that will function without complaint, are made to my exact preferences and designed to last a lifetime.

Those LCs have both the belt loop and dangler option as I order all my Sagewood sheaths. That way they can be used in multiple settings, various times of the year with different clothing etc, as I am not 100% sure how I want to carry them so I want both options. I'll post up pics of the EDC ones tomorrow if I get a chance to get everything setup and together.

8ZJaDu3.jpg

That's a definite kitchen grail for me, something like the AEB-L potato knife...A complete set of kitchen utility blades...

As do I. He makes them exactly as I want them. The fit is just right. I even had him make two tiny adjustments to two of my many and he did it free.

Super durable, amazing fit. Snug but not too tight so you don't damage the sheath going in and out, and you don't scratch the blade. Waxed thread seems impervious and the leather doesn't need any treatments, it's sealed well so no matter what I've put on it, it's already beading. Easy to operate with one hand, and the dangler uses a D instead of an O ring so they don't swing around much.

I need some time to determine the EDC best and the LC best but the FK shown is how I like it. 5 o'clock or so. Hangs just over the bum so it's never in the way or banging into things. Still easy to get at and comfy.

CPK and Sagewood is my perfect combo.

Back