Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Thanks Justin. These scales are an exact perfect copy as far as my hand can tell. With the leather I now have the ultimate FK setup IMO.

EDC

Enjoyable Dicing and Cutting.

PLJZYKv.jpg

Weeping, weeping and weeping some more every time when I see the Potato Knife. Why on earth didn't I buy the one when I had the chance and passed it onto Justin Fournier? Have you even seen the guy? He doesn't seem to eat that often! ;)

Got a chance to finish my BC trim out fixture last night and got a few trimmed out, ground and ready for HT today.

small pocket knife for scale

1.jpg~original

2.jpg~original

3.jpg~original

12" blade, 17.75" total length, 1/4" 3V. I think you guys are going to be impressed with the balance and feel of this big guy.

I haven't had a chance to cut anything with it yet (obviously) but the geometry numbers are pretty good with a grind height and blade width giving relitivly aggressive primary grind angles and a pretty reasonable edge thickness means it's going to be a good cutter.

Damn Nathan.. as a relative newcomer to your work, I've had a lot of catching up to do. As I've been getting myself up to date with your history, I'm just consistently thinking to myself.. "$hiiiit, that's awesome".

I do my best do diversify my perspective in my interests so I don't end up being narrow minded and become a fanboy.. but you're making it really difficult for me to look elsewhere.

RIP: Mike's Wallet - 2017

Back