Picture Thread

I measured my Siegle Bulldozier Bowie today. It is 5/16 thick at the spine running almost all the way to the tip. At the widest point it is only 1/8 th shy of 2 1/2 inches wide with a 9 1/2 inch blade. This is hands down my favorite knife!!! It can chop and do fine work. It has excelled at everything I have thrown at it. Out of the 8 Siegle's in my collection I use this one my hardcore survival my 5/16 thick SAR 6 and my 8 inch blade shaped like a Jest bolo. Some times I think of selling the other 4 just because these will last mine and my grandsons grandsons lifetime!!!

I've got three boys and when I die I want each of them to inherit a Siegle and a Fiddleback. Of course I need one of each to be buried with...

Damn man!!! That is a sweet pile of steel you got there! I'm jealous...you got great taste design wise, they all look like winners to me.

Then THIS happened:

11222252_10205779802677153_2581944981984862953_n.jpg

Outstanding...!!

Here is a sweet little utility style in 1095 steel with toxic green/black G10. I used this one personally during a recent camp out.
f0db551062948535e21729653726d7f6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imma need to take some pictures of mines. And find some time to cut things with them too!!

Good stuff guys!!

Been pretty lame lately keeping up with posting so here is a BK&T BK10 I modded :) I took my spare BK10 out to the shop last week and ground down the spine to a drop point. I left the spine as ground for fire steel scraping. Also made a Kydex sheath to fit the new shape. The original edge shape is factory. I only worked the spine down. Suits me better now as I like the slimmer point :)
rXryud5.jpg

Last edited:
I've been using this one for a few months now. Bill cut/shaped this off of a stencil I sent him. Super minimal. Sweet knife.

s1_zpsm6c48hfa.jpg

Back