Picture thread

Great work! Do you have any pictures of wave mods you've done? Specifically the bm hk 14205. Thanks.

They are out there in my forum posted somewhere but I'd have to find them if I have any. This computer won't have any on it but maybe my desk top. When I turn it on tonight I'll check. Thanks
STR

do you have blackened ones and if its a knife model you have already done does it still need to be sent to you

do you have blackened ones and if its a knife model you have already done does it still need to be sent to you

Blackened what? Clips? No as I say in my info thread also a sticky somewhere here I cannot get black color. Sorry

If I own the model, or if I have a clip and have done one does not always mean it will always be the case where I do not need the knife. Most clips are made without me having the actual knife its going on but I really take each job as a case by case kind of thing. See here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...w-Rider-Pocket-Clip-info-mailing-instructions
STR

Here is the only pic I could find of an HK I Waved.
STR

Attachments

• HK WWA.jpg
    HK WWA.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 144
Hey STR, I have a Benchmade Mini Skirmish and I would really want the knife to be tip up. Can you make the knife for tip up carry and make a filler plate for the current recessed clip position like hinderer has.

Hey STR, I have a Benchmade Mini Skirmish and I would really want the knife to be tip up. Can you make the knife for tip up carry and make a filler plate for the current recessed clip position like hinderer has.

Yes I've done that before. I'd need my work order form filled out and printed.

By the way. And not to single you out but guys this is my picture thread so for jobs I'd kind of prefer you start your own threads rather than attach to this one. You are more than welcome to come back here after a job and post pics but its supposed to be pictures of work I did for folks not new job topics. Hope you understand. Just sayin' it seems to me to be just as easy to start your own thread. I'd sure prefer that over a lot of non picture posts in my picture thread. Keep it in mind. Thanks
STR

Looking forward to my leek clip (sometime between today and Monday), but here's my first beautiful pocket clip (received 8-25-2011):
Spyderco%252520Paramilitary%2525202%252520Lowrider%252520Clip.png

In pants:
Spyderco%252520Paramilitary%2525202%252520Lowrider%252520Clip%252520In%252520Pocket%252520%252528fatpants%252529.png

P.S. the pocket clip was sloppily entered, since I was not wearing the pants, normally the knife does not show at all. As you can see from the photo, the knife can be turned a few degrees towards the stern to completely obscure it. It's a drastic improvement over the Paramilitary 2 default clip. I can't wait for my Leek clip to arrive (will be installed on a Leek G10, S30V knife)

I wish I could afford to buy these for my entire collection, granted the models are supported.

Seems like the Para2 clips are awfully popular. Here's another one.

If anyone reading's hesitant about getting one of these clips, don't be. This was my first one, but I'm sure it won't be my last. Couldn't ask for better service. Quick and easy. Thanks Steve.

love the clip it just makes my Emerson Traveler so much better!! and it looks freaking awesome thanks again man!! will defiantly be ordering form again in the future!! if u are on the fence about ordering.. pull the trigger it is well well worth it!!

strclip1.jpg
[/IMG]

2011-12-01_21-05-29_585.jpg

STR Lowrider clip on my CTS-XHP Military.
2011-12-01_21-04-15_633.jpg

I also added some barrel spacers to pimp it out a little bit, I love the look as a whole (no more black backspacer which clashed with the rest of the knife). Notice how much less of the knife will be visible compared to the stock Military clip on the black one. I wear black slacks and jeans a lot and on the black Millie it's not an issue as it blends in. Steve's clip on my brown Millie has turned it into my favorite EDC from the moment I got it. With a pair of jeans clipped RFP, it rides comfortably and discreetly. Thanks again STR!

Here is a clip for the standard kershaw leek. Replacing stock clip in right handed tip down in existing holes. Lighter blue finish.

BEFORE-
leekregB.jpg

leekregA.jpg

AFTER-
lowriderleekB.jpg

lowriderleek.jpg

Really nice work as always

I would really like to order a clip for my g10 spyderco manix 2 blade up knife. What must I do?

how much would this cost, i imagine it being a little piece of metal that slips over using the tumb stud as a pin

bladeforums4.jpg

Last edited:
how much would this cost, i imagine it being a little piece of metal that slips over using the tumb stud as a pin

bladeforums4.jpg

Made those years ago. They never sold well, are hard to make and basically I gave up doing anymore of them. It is possible though if you have better tools to make the job more repeatable.

STR

Back