Picture Thread

15039628_1293045774080244_8773702280785146660_o.jpg

I whittled and cut limbs all day with her yesterday. It feels so freaking good to me.

Sweet, Mack!

Nice hunting companion, Jackal!

best

mqqn

John, simply outstanding work. I finally made it all the way through this thread and really enjoyed everyone's pictures. It's great when John remembers a particular knife or has the comments of it being one of only so many made in a particular pattern or feature. Also the patina that these blades get is gorgeous. Bladeforums is a massive place and I feel lost and basically useless in much of the threads but I am happy to have found this little corner of BF with such great people that seem to enjoy the same things I do.

John, simply outstanding work. I finally made it all the way through this thread and really enjoyed everyone's pictures. It's great when John remembers a particular knife or has the comments of it being one of only so many made in a particular pattern or feature. Also the patina that these blades get is gorgeous. Bladeforums is a massive place and I feel lost and basically useless in much of the threads but I am happy to have found this little corner of BF with such great people that seem to enjoy the same things I do.

I was in the exact same boat as you about a year ago and I haven't strayed from this place ever since. Its a great place to be... And the knives are ok too. :p

I was in the exact same boat as you about a year ago and I haven't strayed from this place ever since. Its a great place to be... And the knives are ok too. :p

:thumbup: same thign here, sometimes i el tth epictures build up for a while so theres more to look through though ;)

maple%2Bburl%2Band%2Bpecan%2B%25282%2529.JPG

DSC09074.JPG

Wow, how about some specs? Awesome blade!
It was sold to me on the customs for sale forum, as a survival model. Micarta scales, brass pins, 3/16 01 steel, 9. 25" overall. I was unsure if I'd like it simply because I prefer thinner stock, 1/8" is the sweet spot for me, however once I got it in my hand that changed quickly. It's just a phenomenal knife. Fits my hands like it was made for me!

I am on the list for my first JK knife. I don't know what I'm supposed to do while I wait though. How about more pictures of great knives!

don't think I've posted these ones in a while,

Riverwoods companion in green micarta

DSC09074.JPG

Mudd Turtle

DSC08570.JPG

01 element

DSC05245.JPG

jk hiker

sam swayback

Bigger one is my Stainless Element Hunter in 154CM with leather sheath. Smaller one is a Bottom K Hiker's Backup LE (#6) in O1 with Kydex sheath. Both flat ground and convexed in green canvas, with white and blue liners.

I like that handle, spacer look. A lot.
Something about it just gives it a sleek, stylish look.

no a knife but it is a JK product ;)

16427392_10155817333924778_5280040816617484487_n.jpg

this is as close as my son let's me get to my hat these days

Back